What if ? "They" show up at your door for search and seizure

This is a discussion on What if ? "They" show up at your door for search and seizure within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; If this whole gun ban goes bad for gun owners, what will you do if you are given no option but to turn over your ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What if ? "They" show up at your door for search and seizure

If this whole gun ban goes bad for gun owners, what will you do if you are given no option but to turn over your guns.

Hand them over peacefully?
    Hide everything?
    Go down fighting?

That would probably mean that I was the first one the visit was paid to or they're chopping internet and phone cords on their way out.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

I feel we have 2 options. As the Maine Prepper sez we turn over as many guns as we are willing to part with FOREVER. And they WON'T BE HANDING OUT CONCERT TICKETS OR $$ or nuttin in return for us turning them over. His main theme for going that route is we fight them on ground we can win. Either we have the high ground or use surprise and speed.

The guns we don't want them to have are somewhere else along with grub/extra clothes and gear/ammo/med kits...basically the tools of the trade of the irregular soldier. WE will be the New American Indians and *THOSE PEOPLE* will be the US Cavalry and there job is to Kill Us All.

If they are AT YOUR DOOR RIGHT NOW you've lost your ability to hide them somewhere else.

The other option is go out like SGT YORK...in effect throw ourselves on that grenade to save your buddy if you're not alone and take out as many as you can before you meet your Maker.

When that time comes each one of us be you man or woman has to make that toughest decision of your life. No one else is authorized to make that call but each of us.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

VIP Member
    I'd start organizing the resistance as soon as they leave.
    Bark'n likes this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Distinguished Member
    In my town, more than a third of the adult population have CWP's and it's estimated that more than two-thirds have guns.
    On my road, most of my neighbors are far better armed than we are and all of the ones we know are firm 2A believers.

I would be surprised if "they" would ever get to our place... unless they started in the middle :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

I guess I'd have to show them where, in Mobile Bay, my boat sank with all my guns on it. Oh darn! My dog just ate the page with the GPS coordinates on it!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    I'd start organizing the resistance as soon as they leave.
    That might be really tough as I think they will either shutdown the web or cell phones by shutting off cell towers. You best have a radio net in place prior with either CB or HAM or Shortwave radios or combinations of all three.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
    In my town, more than a third of the adult population have CWP's and it's estimated that more than two-thirds have guns.
    On my road, most of my neighbors are far better armed than we are and all of the ones we know are firm 2A believers.

I would be surprised if "they" would ever get to our place... unless they started in the middle :)
    Well Bubba I wish like all get out I lived in your hood.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    That might be really tough as I think they will either shutdown the web or cell phones by shutting off cell towers. You best have a radio net in place prior with either CB or HAM or Shortwave radios or combinations of all three.
    They didn't have those things when they fought the first revolution...it might actually work to our advantage in keeping messages secure.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganCCW View Post
    If this whole gun ban goes bad for gun owners, what will you do if you are given no option but to turn over your guns.
    I would say frankly that this scenario will NOT occur, not this year or the next. I would be inclined to say that this will never happen, but never say never, right. First, any assault rifle that is already owned would most likely be "grandfathered in." Second, look how much resistance is being encountered now: Do you really think anyone is going to be able to pass a law that enables police to go from house to house confiscating weapons? I just don't see that ever happening. Never ever. Not even in a Democratic Congress with a Democratic president. The assault weapons ban in 1994 was the most comprehensive gun "reform" we've ever had in the US, and not only did it last only 10 years, but it never asked any form of authority figure to search from home to home confiscating weapons.

I'm from Ga.; my family learned the hard way you can't fight the Federal Government. If you fight them they will take your guns by force and truely will "pry them from your dead fingers".
    Give them what they ask for so they don't search and find the ones they don't know about ...I don't have any but some might have 1 or 2 that were bought before they instituted "universal background "registration", I mean checks.

Hide everything. Lie about everything. After they leave, break out the hard wear and bunker up; Things will get ugly.
    The streets will run red with the blood of the non believers!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganCCW View Post

Hand them over peacefully?
    Hide everything?
    Go down fighting?

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    ...The other option is go out like SGT YORK...in effect throw ourselves on that grenade to save your buddy if you're not alone and take out as many as you can before you meet your Maker...
    My (distant) cousin Alvin never threw himself on a grenade! Sgt. York's "option" was to take out 32 German machine guns, kill 28 enemy soldiers and capture 132 more. I was a young boy when he "went out" from a brain hemorrhage 46 years later, at the age of 76.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Ruby Ridge...
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    I have sold all my guns in anticipation of a ban, and wanted to get what their worth before they become contraban.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links