More Advice From Joe Biden

This is a discussion on More Advice From Joe Biden within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Biden reminds me more and more of the Drunk Uncle character from SNL. F&S: What about the other uses, for self-defense and target practice? V.P. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: More Advice From Joe Biden

More Advice From Joe Biden

Biden reminds me more and more of the Drunk Uncle character from SNL.

F&S: What about the other uses, for self-defense and target practice?

V.P. BIDEN: Well, the way in which we measure it is—I think most scholars would say—is that as long as you have a weapon sufficient to be able to provide your self-defense. I did one of these town-hall meetings on the Internet and one guy said, “Well, what happens when the end days come? What happens when there’s the earthquake? I live in California, and I have to protect myself.”

I said, “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house,” just fire the shotgun through the door.”
    The F&S Gun Rights Interviews: Joe Biden, Vice President of the United States | Field & Stream
    DesignDawg likes this.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove Ads

Re: More Advice From Joe Biden

Yes, fire the shotgun thru the door, reload, go out on the deck, and fire two rounds into the air...

Not only will that take care of prowlers, it will stop earthquakes...

And, if your deck shots are accurate, and it's the end times... Somebody up there might take your actions a bit personally... Specially if he's riding a white horse...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

LOL I love drunk uncle. :)

Senior Member Array wishyouwell's Avatar
    Joe's answer to everything is a shotgun. Need to fend off an angry mob of rioters? Double barrel shotgun. Alien invasion? Shotgun... Joe says you'll never take his Beretta and he means it.

I don't care who you are, his STUPIDITY is funny...
    Funny, and VERY dangerous.. and he's the point man
    for gun control.......

Put him on Point....
    CharlesMorri and Ghost1958 like this.

Distinguished Member
    Almost all VPs were maroons. Joe is a case in point. The word "crackpot" comes to mind. Remember Spiro Agnew?
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR15VSCoyote View Post
    I don't care who you are, his STUPIDITY is funny...
    Funny, and VERY dangerous.. and he's the point man
    for gun control.......

Put him on Point....
    Well think about it this way, as dangerous as he is now, think about how bad he'd be if he liked guns!
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    Biden reminds me more and more of the Drunk Uncle character from SNL.

The F&S Gun Rights Interviews: Joe Biden, Vice President of the United States | Field & Stream
    Oh sure like that sniper Ron Horiuchi did when he fired through the front door at Vicky Weaver. The round went through her head and stopped in Kevin Harris's shoulder.

Sure Mr VP that sounds UBER INTELLIGENT.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

"you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door." Joe Biden

Now there's some sounds advice! No way that could ever end badly!
    Ghost1958 and Jeanlouise like this.

He's one of those who thinks people are laughing WITH him. And when he's done with his career they could make a comedy series of only things from his mouth that would rival Lonesome Dove in length.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Yes, fire the shotgun thru the door, reload, go out on the deck, and fire two rounds into the air...

Not only will that take care of prowlers, it will stop earthquakes...

And, if your deck shots are accurate, and it's the end times... Somebody up there might take your actions a bit personally... Specially if he's riding a white horse...
    dont forget global warming, double 0 buckshot fired into the air twice will show mother nature were not messing around and she'll simmer down. man, biden is a thinker.
    AngryBadger417 and Ghost1958 like this.
    weekend pre-apocolypse nomadic warrior, leather duster and all.

Great comment to make at the same time as a prominent murder case being all over the news involving shooting through doors in the name of self defense...
    CharlesMorri and Jeanlouise like this.

I'm speechless.. And confused... According to Joe, I need at least 3 shots (2 for the air and 1 for the door).. I'm more than proficient with a shotgun and I have never seen a 3 shot double barrel.
    ἐν τούτῳ νίκα - In hoc signo vinces

Confidence- thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.-FDR

Quote Originally Posted by wishyouwell View Post
    Joe's answer to everything is a shotgun. Need to fend off an angry mob of rioters? Double barrel shotgun. Alien invasion? Shotgun... Joe says you'll never take his Beretta and he means it.
    Well according to the 2013 SHOT Show the VP has a new 3rd shot. A brand I NEVER HEARD OF just came out with a breech loading Triple Barrel 12G for the wonderfully affordable price of just $1600 plus tax of course.

Let's see now let's see...if I sell my Alaskan camper and work overtime at the plant 16 Saturdays in a row and the family cuts down to 2 meals a day I CAN AFFORD IT.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by mprp View Post
    He's one of those who thinks people are laughing WITH him. And when he's done with his career they could make a comedy series of only things from his mouth that would rival Lonesome Dove in length.
    Well if it's all the same to you guys *I'd RATHER WATCH LONESOME DOVE*.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links