Oh, the Hypocrisy!

Oh, the Hypocrisy!

This is a discussion on Oh, the Hypocrisy! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; What the liberal won't do to protect it's own, cater to it's own, and kiss up to the Hollywood elite that carry-on it's propaganda. NY ...

Thread: Oh, the Hypocrisy!

VIP Member

Oh, the Hypocrisy!

What the liberal won't do to protect it's own, cater to it's own, and kiss up to the Hollywood elite that carry-on it's propaganda.

NY to exempt TV, movies under state's new gun law - Yahoo! News

I thought about noting "at least they were doing something to help their economy" but that only supports their self serving ideology.
    S&W M&P Full Size 9mm - Little FoxX IWB
    S&W Shield 9mm - FoxX Trapp
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member
    Don't let the high post count fool you...I'm just part of the welcoming committee.

Nothing to address any of the actual issues with "gun"violence .
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

From the article:

"Movie and TV productions have long been courted by New York and other states with tax breaks in exchange for the jobs and glamour of the industry. Hollywood is also a major campaign fundraising stop for New York politicians."

The bolded part of that quote says it all.

Links