Bravo Co. Mfg. cancels contract with Milwaukee PD

This is a discussion on Bravo Co. Mfg. cancels contract with Milwaukee PD within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Bravo Company Manufacturing has decided to cancel its new contract with the Milwaukee Police Department after Milwaukee Chief of Police Ed Flynn testified in favor ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Bravo Co. Mfg. cancels contract with Milwaukee PD

Bravo Company Manufacturing has decided to cancel its new contract with the Milwaukee Police Department after Milwaukee Chief of Police Ed Flynn testified in favor of a new “Assault Weapon” Ban before the U.S. Senate. Bravo Co. has chosen not to do business with a man who would seek to limit private citizens’ access to those same weapons.

https://www.facebook.com/BravoCompanyUSA

BravoCompanyUSA.com

Thank you Bravo Co.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

VIP Member
    Good job BCM!
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

VIP Member
    Thank you BCM!

It really takes guts and conviction to turn away business. These bold manufacturers who stand up to tyranny really don't get enough credit for what they are doing.
    phreddy, darbo and NONAME762 like this.

While it is sad that the individual police officers get punished in the end i support this companies decision to refuse to do business to that police chief. Bravo guys! Takes a lot of guts to turn away money.

Why haven't any ammo manufacturers stepped up to protest FedGov? I read Remington has the contract to supply DHS with ammo.

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

Quote Originally Posted by Latch View Post
    Why haven't any ammo manufacturers stepped up to protest FedGov? I read Remington has the contract to supply DHS with ammo.
    We may see this start to happen with the smaller manufactures as soon as they really start to push a ban on amount of ammo allowed to be sold to someone per week/month. I would love to see one of them step up to the plate! I would buy ammo from them for sure to make up for the loss of business from the federal government!

VIP Member
    BCM made a decision that cost them tens of thousands of dollars.

Remington would be making a decision that would cost them millions of dollars as well as any future contracts. I hate it, but big money can cost you your soul.

The DHS order that I saw was for Federal HST and Federal 9BP. I don't think Remington has had a major contract for handgun ammo in some time.

Good for Bravo Company........ Milwaukee Police Chief Flynn is one of those that believe only law enforcement should be armed in contrast to Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke who feels citizens should arm themselves............
    NONAME762 likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    I didn't know BCM was doing business with MPD. Good for them though. Last I had heard, MPD was using S&W M&P15 rifles.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleShtr View Post
    I didn't know BCM was doing business with MPD. Good for them though. Last I had heard, MPD was using S&W M&P15 rifles.
    I guess they'll be back to using them now.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

"The main thing about money, Bud, is that it makes you do things you don't want to do."

- Lou Mannheim character, in the film Wall Street (1987).

Kudos to BCM for recognizing there are some things more valuable than a sale/contract.

Hopefully more firms will step up to the bar, on this one, taking no prisoners. Hopefully every single firearms- and ammo-related company will rewrite its contracts in future to require as part of contract fulfillment that all parties to the contract specifically not be involved with advocacy, promotion, implementation or enforcement of any legislation, policy or activity that is particularly designed to harm citizen access to the 2A and firearms/ammo.

Time for Remington, Federal, Winchester, Speer, Hornady, Black Hills, Corbon, MagTech, Sellier & Bellot (and all the rest) to belly up to the bar, on this. Same with S&W, Glock, Sturm Ruger, FN Herstal, Heckler & Koch (and all the rest), as well. This is the championship round, and "R.I.P." is being carved by the criminal liberty-haters on the Second Amendment as we speak. Time to shove 'em all back into "the coffins" * where they belong ... letting 'em throw rocks (instead of firearms/ammo) for awhile, until they come to their senses.

* Meant in the idiomatic sense, as in: "All I want from attorneys/politicians is that they're back in their coffins before sun-up."
    Ghost1958, NONAME762 and darbo like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

They definitely earned a "Bravo" for that one! :-) I'm going to their website now to buy something.

Quote Originally Posted by palmgopher View Post
    While it is sad that the individual police officers get punished in the end i support this companies decision to refuse to do business to that police chief. Bravo guys! Takes a lot of guts to turn away money.
    Yep...but you know how that gets fixed? Enough of the manufacturers doing the same thing and eventually all of the officers realize they better gang up so to speak on their higher ups and get the idiots pushed out.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links