Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing Today

This is a discussion on Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing Today within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anybody going? I hope the repubs don't fold on background checks. That's what scares me the most. They're reviewing four different bills today. http://www.c-span.org/mobile/Events/...n/10737438612/...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing Today

Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing Today

Anybody going? I hope the repubs don't fold on background checks. That's what scares me the most. They're reviewing four different bills today.

http://www.c-span.org/mobile/Events/...n/10737438612/
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

2. Remove Ads

OMG Feinstein just said that PTSD was a new phenomenon that arose from the Iraq war!!!!!!

When the ex cop was being chased in L.A.Dianne Looney Feinstein said,if everyone puts their guns down,including cops,the ex cop would see this and turn himself in.Something along those lines.After reading that,she can't possibly say anything that surprises me.

Re: Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing Today

Quote Originally Posted by palmgopher View Post
    OMG Feinstein just said that PTSD was a new phenomenon that arose from the Iraq war!!!!!!
    W. Tee. Eff.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Chuck says the AWB won't make it out of Judiciary... But he won't commit on UBCs... Story here

Like Radar O'Reilly

"Wait for it"
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Before she appeared on TV, I hope they made the disclaimer, "The following may not be suitable for younger children."
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Feinstein doesn't just vomit mis-information, she flat out lies.

While arguing her case against high capacity magazines, she actually said that while it is not legal to hunt ducks with more than three rounds, it is legal to hunt humans with 30 rounds or more.

Quote Originally Posted by playingD View Post
    While arguing her case against high capacity magazines, she actually said that while it is not legal to hunt ducks with more than three rounds, it is legal to hunt humans with 30 rounds or more.
    When does this season open? I'm intrigued! Is there a "size limit"?

When does this season open? I'm intrigued! Is there a "size limit"?
    Evidently, lawmakers in Chicago have made it open season year round.

You mean I don't have to wait for a zombie apocalypse??! I've got a long list; where do I go to get my hunting license and when does the season open?!
    I came into this world kicking and screaming, covered in someone else's blood; I'm fully prepared to go out the same way.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I caught that too and had to go back just to make sure I had heard correctly. The amount of misinformation coming from the right side of that room really, how do you say...rustled my jimmies.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Excuse me, I have to go to the ER, I broke my nose just now during an EPIC FACEPALM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    Excuse me, I have to go to the ER, I broke my nose just now during an EPIC FACEPALM.
    Make sure they treat for concussion as well!

Distinguished Member
    And people rally behind this woman? She is one delusional, batty old woman.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links