Gun makers step up campaign against Connecticut ban

This is a discussion on Gun makers step up campaign against Connecticut ban within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ""I don't want to have to think about leaving here," Mark Malkowski, the president of Stag Arms, says in his spot. "This is our home." ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By high pockets
  • 1 Post By Hoplyte

Thread: Gun makers step up campaign against Connecticut ban

Gun makers step up campaign against Connecticut ban

""I don't want to have to think about leaving here," Mark Malkowski, the president of Stag Arms, says in his spot. "This is our home." Colt, Stag and O.F. Mossberg & Sons each are the focus of a 30-second commercial running on cable television systems outside Bridgeport, Hartford and New Haven, in areas where the industry evidently believes it can find persuadable legislators. "

Gun makers step up campaign against Connecticut ban | The Connecticut Mirror
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

2. Remove Ads

Well if these gun companies move might wake up these states as to the implications of what they are doing. Take away their money and maybe it will wake them up.

Re: Gun makers step up campaign against Connecticut ban

Glad to see them stepping up the fight. Too bad about Stag not refusing to sell to govt agencies in the state if civilians can't have the arms they sell.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

South Carolina is like the price is right,those companies can come on down.If anyone here is trying to ban anything,it's totally top secret.That said,it would be awful,if these companies moved,and people lost their jobs,because of stupid, politicians.I shot my Dad's AR last week.I noticed it was made in Conn.

If these companies play their card well, one or more of them could probably move with no financial outlay. There's probably a lot of incentives being offered.
    atctimmy likes this.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Kentucky would take some of the manufacturers who want to leave states that are favoring anti-gun legislation. Most of us in the Bluegrass state really like guns.
    Ghost1958 likes this.

As much as I'd love to have any of those companies move here, I agree that it would be a real shame if they had to move and I understand why they don't necessarily want to do so. Hopefully the politicians will see the danger in going forward with any anti gun legislation.

I want them to stay here, but for their sakes I think they are better off elsewhere.

Are you kidding. Ky would jump for joy if several of the arms manufactures came here. There is a ready workforce and not enough jobs. And the state would if the past is any indication make it very very attractive for any of them to move in here with tax breaks land etc.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Links