Feinstein: All vets are assumed mentally ill..

Feinstein: All vets are assumed mentally ill..

This is a discussion on Feinstein: All vets are assumed mentally ill.. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; » Feinstein: All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! ...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Feinstein: All vets are assumed mentally ill..

VIP Member

Angry Feinstein: All vets are assumed mentally ill..

» Feinstein: All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

and government should prevent them from owning firearms.

Feinstein: All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms

Kurt Nimmo

Infowars.com

March 7, 2013

During the Senate Judiciary meeting today to markup a potpourri of bills designed to deny the American people their rights under the Second Amendment and disarm them, Senator Dianne Feinstein opposed an amendment to her so-called assault weapons ban legislation that would allow veterans to continue buying firearms the bill would outlaw.

Feinstein basically said all veterans have PTSD and should have their Second Amendment stripped. In response to the amendment, she said the following:

…this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was effect… and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.

SNIP

So Feinstein's essentially saying that she's assuming all who are not active military, as in ALL veterans, whom she doesn't know personally, are presumed to be mentally ill/suffering from PTSD (regardless of how minor or severe) until she or someone from her ilk determines to be otherwise!

Basically, guilty until proven innocent, just like how all govt tyrants delude.

Nothing new. Her yap is a gift that keeps on giving, just like Biden...without all his bemusing zingers.
    Listen yourself: http://tinyurl.com/a7bdmhn

Key part starting beginning to Sen Cornyn @ 01 : 31 : 22.

She says it beginning @ at 01 : 34 : 06: http://tinyurl.com/a7bdmhn
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

I saw that. It makes you wonder how some of these pervs can get elected much less reelected.
    smolck likes this.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Yep i was watching the committee meeting when she said it. I made a comment about this in another thread. How absolute absurd and insulting! I am a former Marine. I guess that would make me mentally unstable. I work with people that are mentally unstable. I know I can seem odd at times but I am about as cookie cutter as they come by comparison!......lol

I am constantly amazed that the good people of California keep sending this loon back to Washington.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SigPapa226 View Post
    I saw that. It makes you wonder how some of these pervs can get elected much less reelected.
    When you consider their constitutents, it's more understandable.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Good grief. Feinstein is an idiot and her testimony was stupid but it was a far cry from the qoute
    Feinstein basically said all veterans have PTSD and should have their Second Amendment stripped.
    I wish folks would just read what folks say and make their own judgements instead of Infowars using the fine art of hyperbole to stir emotions.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

I assume all Politicians are mentally ill.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    She's a compete idiot if she thinks PTSD started with the Gulf War. Before the term "Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome" was coined, back in the less "kinder, gentler" days, the same condition was called "shell-shocked." My granddad fought in WWII and had a recurring nightmare for the rest of his life. He and his squadron walked through a town in Sicily where a big battle had been fought. He looked out behind a house and there was an old man knelt down praying. For some reason, that haunted him permanently. But rest assured, he never murdered anyone and wasn't a threat to himself or others.

They're going after veterans because they know we're less likely to bow down and take this crap.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXD View Post
    She's a compete idiot if she thinks PTSD started with the Gulf War. Before the term "Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome" was coined, back in the less "kinder, gentler" days, the same condition was called "shell-shocked." My granddad fought in WWII and had a recurring nightmare for the rest of his life. He and his squadron walked through a town in Sicily where a big battle had been fought. He looked out behind a house and there was an old man knelt down praying. For some reason, that haunted him permanently. But rest assured, he never murdered anyone and wasn't a threat to himself or others.

They're going after veterans because they know we're less likely to bow down and take this crap.
    exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by palmgopher View Post
    Yep i was watching the committee meeting when she said it. I made a comment about this in another thread. How absolute absurd and insulting! I am a former Marine. I guess that would make me mentally unstable. I work with people that are mentally unstable. I know I can seem odd at times but I am about as cookie cutter as they come by comparison!......lol
    No such thing as that. ;)but Feinstein is stupid and hypocrite, IMO.
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, "I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along." . . . You must do the thing you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt

...with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War...
    Do you need anymore reason than that to really understand just how stupid this woman is?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

I thought I couldn't like a person any less. I was wrong. I like her a lot less now.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    All vet's consider her mentally ill, as do the rest of us.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    Good grief. Feinstein is an idiot and her testimony was stupid but it was a far cry from the qoute
    What part of the following did you not hear?

The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this.
    If a vet or seller has to "verify that ... there was no impairment" what is her assumption?

IMHO, that is "basically, guilty until proven innocent, just like how all govt tyrants delude."
    pittypat21 likes this.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

All Congressmen/women from California should be forbidden to ever own a gun then, because they all off the deep end.

Remember, that she represents an area that want all Military bases removed, and miltary personnel to not be able to wear their uniforms in public (might scare people). They think anyone who goes into the Military is crazy.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Links