Feinstein: "itís legal to hunt humans"

This is a discussion on Feinstein: "itís legal to hunt humans" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Saw this on a local CT gun forum. We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Feinstein: "itís legal to hunt humans"

Saw this on a local CT gun forum.

We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet itís legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines.
    Sen. Feinstein Makes Wild Claim to Push Gun Control at Senate Committee Hearing | Video | TheBlaze.com

Does anyone know if my standard hunting license is good for humans? Do I need a federal stamp?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

When humans get on the verge of extinction due to over-hunting to sell at stores for food... then we can talk about the two being the same.

Murder is illegal, Senator, regardless of how many rounds one has in the ammunition feeding device.
    mprp, bigmacque, Lish and 2 others like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

mkh
    Feinstein is an old ugly has been that has outlived any usefulness she may have once had.

If DiFi EVER had any usefullness please let me know.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Well, then she has nothing to worry about.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

She didnt, ever,never.

Administrator
    I swear she must be on hallucinogenic mind altering drugs.

Enough with the over exaggeration lib-tard word game merry-go-rounds already. We're not the least bit impressed.

Her lights are on upstairs...but, there is nobody home.

Wrong--- she should worry about next election.

Californication wore her out a long time ago.

Re: Feinstein: "itís legal to hunt humans"

The only people who "hunt"people are in the armed forces... And they have real-honest-to-gosh assault weapons, with select fire. And, they use them in war zones, on real battlefields.

But this broad thinks most of them (returning vets) might be mentally unstable, once they're home anyway.

She is useful to "the cause," though, make no mistake. We fear her AWB, and then, we're glad it doesn't pass... So glad, maybe we'll "take" UBCs.

We won't, but that's what they believe.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    I need one of those 150 round mags for my G27.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    "We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines. "

That's because humans are tougher than ducks. A lot tougher.
    8th ID likes this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    "We have federal regulations and state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than three rounds. And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines. "

That's because humans are tougher than ducks. A lot tougher.
    - Ducks also aren't out to kill you. Not to mention that you can still own and use a shotgun that holds as many rounds as you would like. You just need to use a shotgun plug while waterfowl hunting. In CT, unplugged shotguns are legal to use during the September Canada goose season.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

VIP Member
    During the same hearing, she also argued that a military veteran could be mentally ill and suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), therefore should be prevented from buying the semi-automatic weapons that would be banned in her bill.

The California Democrat also made the bizarre claim that the “advent of PTSD” is a “new phenomenon” and a “product of the Iraq war.”
    I find this old broad (and I do mean that as an insult) an insult to every veteran who has served. And for her information PTSD was identified during the Viet Nam war predating Iran by at least 30 years. And there are many who function quite well with the proper meds and counseling.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links