dem rep says assault rifles are "just the beginning"

This is a discussion on dem rep says assault rifles are "just the beginning" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; unbelievable...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gregnsc
  • 1 Post By wmhawth

Thread: dem rep says assault rifles are "just the beginning"

unbelievable

She and her ilk are a scourge.
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by bombthrower77 View Post
    She and her ilk are a scourge.
    before the election: "you guys are nuts, Obama doesnt want to take your guns. He hasnt done anything in the past 4 years so why would he change"
    After Newtown: "no one is trying to ban hanguns or any rifles, you guys are nuts"

what is their next excuse?! "no one is trying to throw away the constitution"?!

triple post
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

She may get that done,where she is from.Try that in S.C. and see what our Senate tells you,ugh.
    heatherr855 likes this.

VIP Member
    If you voted democrat, this is what you voted for. Even "blue dog" democrats are going to cave if pushed by BHO. Healthcare proved that well - they will sacrifice their own children in the name of ideology...

I'm so glad we don't have idiot politicians like her in our state.

She sure seems like someone who's "in the know" about stuff and probably also wants to ban "that shoulder thing that goes up."
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherr855 View Post
    I'm so glad we don't have idiot politicians like her in our state.
    I have an Idiot Senator Ruben Hinojosa from here that wants to ban assault weapons "For the Safety of the People" the problem is this is a huge democratic area and he keeps getting reelected by promising more freebies for needy people and Illegals that vote
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by gator15 View Post

unbelievable
    Au contraire, mon frere. It's entirely believable. I see no surprises in that video, other than in finding an idiot willing to admit the truth.
    mprp likes this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    triple post
    I feel dirty when I comment on a post that is a duplicate of a duplicate.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    What is not to believe? An Illinois Democrat doesn't like guns.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    Au contraire, mon frere. It's entirely believable. I see no surprises in that video, other than in finding an idiot willing to admit the truth.
    I think it's because she didn't notice the microphone or the cameraman and the questions seemed to be pretty much neutral, allowing a few true colors come out.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Unsurprising.

The beginning, however, started with the first anti-gunner legislation proposed, long ago. We're somewhere in the middle. Each time an urgency burns bees in the bonnets of anti-gunners, it's time to trot out everything that's been languishing. This time's no different, other than the fact that everything under the sun has come along with it since the December murders.

The plan of many is: utopia, where guns in the hands of upstanding citizens don't exist, where it's hoped criminals will obey the statutes at long last, and where it's imagined that the combination of defenseless citizens and armed criminals will make us all safe. The only way to get there is to try it and see. Well, if these liberty haters have their way, we're gonna see it in spades.

In short: no surprises in the vid, other than an anti-gunner coming somewhat clean.
    Last edited by ccw9mm; March 13th, 2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: grammar
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    I told you so, to the people who deny this just doesn't seem to cut it. From now on I will say "I informed you thusly". :)
    Walk softly ...

Sponsored Links