‘I’d Rather Have an Ex-Felon Have Access to a Weapon’ Than a ‘Fugitive’

This is a discussion on ‘I’d Rather Have an Ex-Felon Have Access to a Weapon’ Than a ‘Fugitive’ within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I Hope I put this in the right Place! VP Biden: ‘I’d Rather Have an Ex-Felon Have Access to a Weapon’ Than a ‘Fugitive’ Biden: ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: ‘I’d Rather Have an Ex-Felon Have Access to a Weapon’ Than a ‘Fugitive’

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

‘I’d Rather Have an Ex-Felon Have Access to a Weapon’ Than a ‘Fugitive’

I Hope I put this in the right Place!

VP Biden: ‘I’d Rather Have an Ex-Felon Have Access to a Weapon’ Than a ‘Fugitive’

Biden: ?I?d Rather Have an Ex-Felon Have Access to a Weapon? Than a ?Fugitive? | CNS News

Out of the mouths of Idiots!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

I would rather have a Chocolate Labrador Retriever for a Vice President than...Joe Biden. BTW, a fugitive isn't a felon until convicted. If we've reached the point where folks are guilty for what they might do, we are ALL going to prison.
    WHEC724, Arborigine, dV8r and 6 others like this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Coach Gun Joe at it again.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

I'd rather have Yosamite Sam than....no wait...I'd rather have Forrest Gump than.....wait...wait....I just confused myself.... Does that mean I'm VP now?
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

This man is a genius! I hope someone is writing all of these gems down for future use. See all you guys who think Obama was dumb look at Joe Biden, that is called assassination insurance!
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon10125 View Post
    This man is a genius! I hope someone is writing all of these gems down for future use. See all you guys who think Obama was dumb look at Joe Biden, that is called assassination insurance!

Well played, sir!
    "Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others." - Groucho Marx

I'm not sure at this point if Palin was the bigger idiot over Joe. They are both absolute retards though. Joe managed to keep his mouth shut a bit more before the election so I originally didn't think of him as a big of a fool as he has shown himself to be lately.

Somebody wasted an education on that Idjit,the dumbing down of America and no child left behind
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Yet there will be many that read that article and smugly agree.

Our nation gets dumber with every generation.

VIP Member
    Hmmm. Neither should have access to guns, assuming the fugitive is accused of a felony.

Protesting what the VP stated is senseless. Felony fugitives are frequently rather dangerous people.
    They don't need access to guns. We need for whatever access they might have to be difficult.

And please don't forget that by being a fugitive they have added crime upon crime to their original charge,
    duped the court and the bondsman, cost the taxpayer bucks for the hunt (if one is undertaken).

The released felon who behaves himself has nothing to fear from the law. The fugitive however is dangerous.
    He is more dangerous if he is armed.

You all know the phrase, "presumed armed and dangerous, the public is advised to notify law enforcement immediately," or something along those lines.

Honestly, some folks try to make political hay out of very ordinary common sense statements.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    And the anti-gunners are pulling out their hair again as Joe tells more and more people that they should have guns...
    Walk softly ...

mkh
    That is just Joe being Joe. Every time he opens his mouth he looks like an even bigger moron.

TVJ
    Joe shooting his mouth off......Ready, Fire, Aim.....................
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Frederic Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    Yet there will be many that read that article and smugly agree.

Our nation gets dumber with every generation.
    Should we "Blame a teacher?"
    Maybe those who can't read are better off?
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

Joe being Joe as usual. What scares me is that gun owners and even non gun owners to an extent actually believe that a law can be passed or check can be done that will stop a criminal or felon or fugitive or Martian or yes even Yosemite Sam from getting whatever firearm they want, whenever they want. and as many of them as they want.

No gun law or reg has ever worked in the history of mankind to stop those who DO NOT OBEY THE LAWS. How simple does this have to be before people can understand it.
    mulle46 likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links