Wayne LaPierre Speech at CPAC

This is a discussion on Wayne LaPierre Speech at CPAC within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Watch his speech: LaPierre: ?Let Them Be Damned? - By Eliana Johnson - The Corner - National Review Online...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By bigtime_077
  • 1 Post By SmokinFool
  • 1 Post By metalbender

Thread: Wayne LaPierre Speech at CPAC

Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

2. Remove Ads

Watched it and I couldn't agree with him more. There was another thread on DC before where someone had mentioned that the NRA may be caving into the ANTI push. I think that Mr. LaPierre made his and the NRAs position widely known and they are not backing down. In fact I think that by him speaking at CPAC he just got us a little more concrete support from the Republicans who have already shown their support for the 2nd Amendment. Go get them NRA and GOP!
    bmcgilvray and 84160 like this.
    I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees.

Mr. LaPierre is a great speaker. He confirms my beliefs in the constitution.

LaPierre does great with prepared speeches but he doesn't do well in interviews. NRA should have someone else handle interviews and debates.

I have never really doubted the NRA's position. I did, however, just write to them and told them MY position, just so they know exactly who they are representing.
    84160 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinFool View Post
    LaPierre does great with prepared speeches but he doesn't do well in interviews. NRA should have someone else handle interviews and debates.

I have never really doubted the NRA's position. I did, however, just write to them and told them MY position, just so they know exactly who they are representing.
    I have to say he dose seems a tad nervous when he takes a sip of water. I do like the way he speaks.
    84160 likes this.

MJK
    An important speech effectively delivered by the NRA's executive VP. His is a voice of reason in a sea of irrational and hateful speech emanating from the liberal left.
    [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. ---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Quote Originally Posted by MJK View Post
    An important speech effectively delivered by the NRA's executive VP. His is a voice of reason in a sea of irrational and hateful speech emanating from the liberal left.
    Too bad it is only seen by CPAC & us. When he was on the MSM, they kept cutting him off & would not let him finish a statement, and at the same time gave the antis several minutes to talk & push their position.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Links