Second Amendment March at Michigan's capitol March 20th!

This is a discussion on Second Amendment March at Michigan's capitol March 20th! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I would like to bring to light in case some do not know and for those of you who is going to the Second Amendment ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigtime_077

Thread: Second Amendment March at Michigan's capitol March 20th!

Second Amendment March at Michigan's capitol March 20th!

I would like to bring to light in case some do not know and for those of you who is going to the Second Amendment March at Michigans capitol on March 20th? I found out about this on another forum I am on Michigan Open Carry.org. If I can find someone to watch my son I will be there. Anyone else in? We here of all the other states that are gathering to show their love for the 2nd Amendment and our Constitution.

Others have stood in other states and I deeply commend you guys and gals for that. I understand it is short notice and it is during the week so people have to work but if you have time it sounds like a lot will be there from Michigan Open Carry as I have read about them setting up carpools.

Michigan it is now OUR TIME
    dV8r likes this.
    I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees.

2. Remove Ads

Here is the link to the Second Amendment March Second Amendment March
    I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees.

I went to the first one. Not a bad turn out. I will not be able to make it to this one. I believe keeping the pressure up will help. Good luck...

Links