The new face of the NRA.

This is a discussion on The new face of the NRA. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am sure someone has posted the colion noir has become one of the new faces of the NRA. He is a video of his ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: The new face of the NRA.

The new face of the NRA.

I am sure someone has posted the colion noir has become one of the new faces of the NRA. He is a video of his that makes sense (once again) I have followed him since his first post here on DC. IMO it is hard to argue with his views on the politics of gun control...

Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Really? He posts here? What's his user name?
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXD View Post
    Really? He posts here? What's his user name?
    Yes he does, His user name is Mrcolionnoir. He posted a couple of his videos, I think about a year or two ago...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Great to see an American addressing American issues! It is all of our problem!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    He is exactly what the NRA needs. Not because he is simply black, but because he actually understands and gets to the heart of the issue that is real gun violence. That, and he is one of very few who makes an intelligent argument. -1 for him ragging on Walking Dead though.
    ccw9mm likes this.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.--->Herbert Spencer

Springfield xd 45, Sig Sauer SP2022(9mm),Remington 700(.308), Yugo M10 variant w/IZH Kobra optic,...and lots of ammo for all of 'em.

Great video! He does have a way of speaking directly to the point. I would love to see much more of him. I think he would be much more effective as a representative of gun owners than Wayne LaPierre!
    ccw9mm and NONAME762 like this.

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    I've been following Colion Noir for a while and agree with the above comments. He brings a new, fresh perspective to a very contentious issue. We need more though. More young people and more women speaking plainly and honestly about the assault on our 2A rights. I hope we see them soon.
    gottabkiddin, phreddy and ccw9mm like this.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c

I don't know the man personally. I am a fan of his YouTube Channel (Twitter & FB). I like what he says, and more importantly... How he says it. I have deduced that he has a law background (as in Lawyer) . But he is very passionate about what he talks about. He is a perfect commentator to be with the NRA. I am sure he is getting push back from many liberal groups, trying to discredit his voice.

Russell Simmons lashes out at NRA?s Colion Noir - Video on NBCNews.com

listening to these two was a waste three min. of my life i will never get back. both are just about as clueless as you can get. Colion Noir is an excellent voice for the NRA IMO.

VIP Member
    This Mr. Noir speaks nothing but truth and logic. Great communicator with presence and speaks with power. I could listen to this guy all day.
    ccw9mm likes this.
    S&W M&P Full Size 9mm - Little FoxX IWB
    S&W Shield 9mm - FoxX Trapp
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member
    Don't let the high post count fool you...I'm just part of the welcoming committee.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    Who is Russell Simons?
    using his data- Caucasian gun ownership is double the rate of African American gun ownership. Death by guns (criminal or justified) is x5 higher in African American communities.

Answer- disarm African Americans???

Conservatives can never win. "The NRA is racist!" The NRA hires a charismatic, intelligent, eloquent black man. "The NRA is racist for tricking a black man into selling out his people."
    You see the same attack on every conservative who is black. Condalisa Rice, Mia Love, Herman Cain...

I like what he has to say, and how he says it.
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

He is exactly what the NRA needs. It's annoying to hear antis rant about the NRA being an organization of "old, white guys". Same issues the GOP is going through.

IMO, the segment that the NRA really needs to appeal to is the Asian community. A lot of them are from countries that will not allow citizens to own guns. A lot of them have also lived through wars where they were powerless to defend themselves.
    ccw9mm likes this.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I like what he has to say, and how he says it.
    Ditto. I've seen several of his videos now, this was probably one of his best, IMO.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

On Simmons in brief: I guarantee he owns at least one gun. Given his lifestyle, I'm going to go with "Glock 40"...His main concerns are avoiding having to give half his stuff to the gold digging whore he married and Billy Joel getting drunk and crashing into his house...

On the good side: I like MCN, he does a good job on his reviews of equipment and is a very articulate speaker that doesn't at all look the part of someone speaking for the NRA. I really wish LaPierre wasn't the spokesman and public face of the NRA, he really is not a very good public speaker at all. The sad reality is that we live in a society of soundbytes, and the left has a plethora of silver tongues that when viewed side by side to LaPierre make him look pathetic. Bringing in a more diverse and varied group of public faces like MCN is a good move to break up the singular focus on one individual to represent a viewpoint.
    RicT, Kennydale and bklynboy like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links