More Gun Hate From the Top of the Pile

This is a discussion on More Gun Hate From the Top of the Pile within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Smack-talking, shirt-waving liars: Biden, Newtown parents chastise Senate on assault weapons ban...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: More Gun Hate From the Top of the Pile

VIP Member

More Gun Hate From the Top of the Pile

"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    All a liberal Democrap can do is lie. Propaganda is a very effective tool. Just keep telling lies and people will believe it if they here it for long enough. These guys learned well from the Germans and their propaganda machine of the 30s and 40s. we're all sorry about newtown, but these parents need to quit drinking the liberal coolaid and do something about the mental illness that drives these kooks and leave the law abiding alone . My sorrow for that trajedy has limits and I won't be a doormat for these uninformed coolaid drinkers.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

joe biden- select fire mouth, cap gun brain.

The top of that pile. Isn't that where the stench usually comes from?
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

I do demand an end to so-called "gun" violence. I demand and end to all violence. And if confronted with it such that it threatens my life or those of my loved ones, I bloody well want to be capable of ensuring an end to it as effectively and quickly as possible.

Go after crime without damaging the ability of citizens to defend themselves, and without excreting the Constitution in the process, and I'm sure most such proposals will meet with a chorus of cheers an "Ayes" that'll shake the rafters.

But, go after guns, cars, or any other useful tool merely because some felons decide to criminally misuse such things to ply their trades, while simultaneously eviscerating the Constitution (ie all protections of citizens' right to keep/bear arms), then expect such attempts to be called exactly what they are: liberty-hating and unconstitutional attempts to stick it to the people, without materially impacting violent crime by criminals.

A rose is a rose, and no number of rose-colored glasses are going to change that.

* And I love that smug look on Bloomer's face, while Biden's finger-pointing. Reminds me of the contemptuous, glazed-over look that Schumer gave Suzanna Gratia-Hupp, back when she was excoriating the liberty-haters after the Luby's murderer took both of her parents due to her following the statutes in place at the time.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

This is not a surprise. The antis will use whatever (or who ever) they have to in order to get what they want. I do feel for the families of the victims and I find it hard to be mad at them, no matter how misplaced their anger is, but I am absolutely livid at the anti gun politicians who so quickly and slickly latched onto the victims and used them for their own gain.

In the article Boomberg says Americans understand requiring background checks for every sale is good common sense citing recent polls. What polls has he been looking at? I don't think he has had time. All his time is tied up trying to ban sodas and other nonsense.
    84160, msgt/ret and SmokinFool like this.
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

There are always going to be crazy people who are hell bent on killing, we are NEVER going to stop all of them.

I want an end to gun violence too. I want young black men to stop murdering each other in America's cities over money, crack cocaine, territory, "respect" and the like. I want men to actually stand up and be men and actually be a positive male role model for the children they father. That will go much farther to stopping gun violence than any law ever could. The problem is in the communities and the (lack of) family structure and the media which glorifies the 'thug culture', which ends one of two places 1) prison 2) death.

If you want to see a real change then address the real pervasive problem, don't grandstand on what is the best buy with your political capital.
    niks, SmokinFool and Snub44 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MJB_17 View Post
    There are always going to be crazy people who are hell bent on killing, we are NEVER going to stop all of them.

I want an end to gun violence too. I want young black men to stop murdering each other in America's cities over money, crack cocaine, territory, "respect" and the like. I want men to actually stand up and be men and actually be a positive male role model for the children they father. That will go much farther to stopping gun violence than any law ever could. The problem is in the communities and the (lack of) family structure and the media which glorifies the 'thug culture', which ends one of two places 1) prison 2) death.

If you want to see a real change then address the real pervasive problem, don't grandstand on what is the best buy with your political capital.
    ...Bingo!!! without fathers to teach what it really is to be a man...and the value of the life of the individual...and common decency and respect, and hard work...etc, etc...they end up living for today and the moment...and I've had more than a few look me in the eye and tell me they never expect to live to be 30...they have no hope for a normal life...no values...no true North to their compass...

...real men make a difference...not perfect men...real men...
    NONAME762 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    Propaganda is a very effective tool. Just keep telling lies and people will believe it if they here it for long enough. These guys learned well from the Germans and their propaganda machine of the 30s and 40s.
    This is very true. Ask most people and they will think that there were WMDs in Iraq and that we need and should have gone there. Say a lie enough and people will believe it.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    He never tells us how this new bill would have prevented the shooting in New Town, CT. It is disgusting when he says things would have been better if only the shooter had to reload.

What about "universal" background checks? Because all the criminals are getting guns through legitimate sources to begin with?
    SmokinFool, Ghost1958 and 84160 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    He never tells us how this new bill would have prevented the shooting in New Town, CT. It is disgusting when he says things would have been better if only the shooter had to reload.
    He's even acknowledged it wouldn't have done so.

Gotta loved the two-faced, able to simultaneously grin-and-bear-it as well as deadpan the lies. Scary, that many of them likely actually believe the pap they push. They certainly believe the vast majority are going to swallow it whole.
    Ghost1958 and SmokinFool like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Geez people its not the guns its the wacos that kill other people. Uneducated populace that dont understand anything. They are sheeple that believe anything thats told to them. thay just sit on their duffs and dont do didly squat and think oh the government and obamacare will take care of us while they are stipped of every god givin right. They are blind as bats. Sorry folks I had a really bad day at work and had to vent somewhere. God I need another drink.
    84160 and Snub44 like this.

...the vast majority are gonna agree with whoever fills the food bowl...
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    He's even acknowledged it wouldn't have done so.

Gotta loved the two-faced, able to simultaneously grin-and-bear-it as well as deadpan the lies. Scary, that many of them likely actually believe the pap they push. They certainly believe the vast majority are going to swallow it whole.
    SmokinFool likes this.

Bummer, a cap gun is more reliable and more likely to fire every time you pull the trigger.
    Bummer likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links