Background Check Stats Reveal Gun Sales Higher Than Ever

This is a discussion on Background Check Stats Reveal Gun Sales Higher Than Ever within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; If we can just get all these gun owners to vote, we might be able to affect some POSITIVE change instead of all the anti-gun ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By SigPapa226
  • 1 Post By xXxplosive

Thread: Background Check Stats Reveal Gun Sales Higher Than Ever

If we can just get all these gun owners to vote, we might be able to affect some POSITIVE change instead of all the anti-gun rhetoric.

March 22, 2013 by Ben Bullard

An analysis of FBI-maintained data on the volume of background checks conducted when stores sell firearms reveals that Americans are buying more guns than at any time since the agency began keeping track of the numbers. Of particular interest is the dramatic spike in sales since late last year.

Read More: Background Check Stats Reveal Gun Sales Higher Than Ever : Personal Liberty Digest?
    Snub44 likes this.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

VIP Member
    There won't be record sales this month, but only because the inventory of available guns for sale has been severely depleted.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

...wonder when we'll be reading about the guy who posed for the pic shooting himself?

...if we could just get gun OWNERS to vote...it's still incomprehensible that we didn't get even 80% of registered voters out in November...complacency's killing us...

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snub44 View Post
    ...wonder when we'll be reading about the guy who posed for the pic shooting himself?

...if we could just get gun OWNERS to vote...it's still incomprehensible that we didn't get even 80% of registered voters out in November...complacency's killing us...
    We live in a (ME) generation. No one appreciates the sheep dogs until the SHTF!
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

They don't vote because of the candidates.....No Good Man Wants The Job.....obviously.
    Snub44 likes this.

Sponsored Links