Magpul Industries Was Not Bluffing, Remington and Colt May Follow Suit

This is a discussion on Magpul Industries Was Not Bluffing, Remington and Colt May Follow Suit within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just another article Magpul Industries Was Not Bluffing, Remington and Colt May Follow Suit - The Free Patriot Truly, we need to have two countries. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Magpul Industries Was Not Bluffing, Remington and Colt May Follow Suit

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Magpul Industries Was Not Bluffing, Remington and Colt May Follow Suit

Just another article

Magpul Industries Was Not Bluffing, Remington and Colt May Follow Suit - The Free Patriot

Truly, we need to have two countries. One that will follow the Constitution and the other to house all these idiots.

229433_588010511209863_1027940522_n.jpg
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

good for them!!!

I hope they stick to their guns. Mississippi will welcome them with open arms. We don't need two countries. We just need to change how we fund things. Stop funding all the liberial programs with federal tax money and start funding them at the state leval. We already have liberial and conservative states. Now we need to start having states fund the programs their voters want with state revenue. This will downsize federal government. If you don't like how your state is spending money, vote with your feet and move. Let's face it, one size does not fit all.
    Kilowatt3, baren, CrowJS and 2 others like this.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Great to see. Although I disagree that Wisconsin is a "liberal" foothold (from the OP's attached map image). Our incredible Gov. Walker brought us concealed carry, castle doctrine, and a balanced budget. We have one conservative Senator who is very good (Ron Johnson) and a new one who is extremely liberal and bad (Tammy Baldwin). Our "problem" is that the larger cities (especially Milwaukee and Madison) are more liberal and typically vote for Democrats, and the rest of the state tends to be moderate to conservative. So, what you typically see is a relative balance of conservatives and liberals, and therefore the moderates tend to push the balance of power one way or another.

So, not truly a conservative state, but far from a liberal state.

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    I hope they stick to their guns. Mississippi will welcome them with open arms. We don't need two countries. We just need to change how we fund things. Stop funding all the liberial programs with federal tax money and start funding them at the state leval. We already have liberial and conservative states. Now we need to start having states fund the programs their voters want with state revenue. This will downsize federal government. If you don't like how your state is spending money, vote with your feet and move. Let's face it, one size does not fit all.
    Now where did you get that idea?
    Oh, those white wigged guys 200 years ago.
    Snub44 likes this.

Senior Member Array WannabeaCPA's Avatar
    As do I. I also heard that berreta is thinking about moving down here to Texas if Maryland's legislature passes a gun control measure.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Gun control isn't about guns...it's about control. It also makes criminals out of otherwise law abiding citzens.

Quote Originally Posted by WannabeaCPA View Post
    As do I. I also heard that berreta is thinking about moving down here to Texas if Maryland's legislature passes a gun control measure.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes, Beretta has threatened Maryland with departure if they pass their idiotic law. I don't know if they have said where they would go though, just not here. The resistance to this nonsense here has been very strong, hopefully it can work. The bill was rammed through our Senate, and is currently in committee in the House. It is harrowing at the moment...

I hope they find a new home. Heck I would send them 100 bucks out of my pocket to help fund the move. I would love to see them in Wisconsin.
    But we hate business and jobs here. If we lose 1 vote on the Supreme Court here we lose CC and gun rights.

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    I will continue to support them, by buying their products. unfortunately that will usually involve travelling 80 miles to Nevada.

The OP's map is a good idea, but your map is too general. Here is the one you were looking for.

I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

In my state's defense, it isn't the real Vermonters that voted for all that's wrong with our state. The antis realized MA, CT and RI are terrible, so they moved up here, not realizing that instating the same policies will cause the same problems. We're outnumbered now because all the "great" ideas have forced almost all young people born here out, and beckoned all the rich liberal artists to come stay. I hate our stigma as a liberal stronghold

Anyway, good for them. We can only hope that the big name gunmakers follow suit. They should complete all contracts with the government, then refuse sell them any more ammunition or guns. If they were all in on it, they could hold out until the feds agree to clarify our 2nd Amendment rights for good. Wishful thinking..
    Rock and Glock and darbo like this.

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    I would like to see a bill that forbids any anti state from getting revenue from the Federal Ammunition Tax. You pay 11% of your ammo purchases to the feds in taxes. They are using some of that money to fund their anti efforts.
    jem102 likes this.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

this is good news for us gun friendly states, South Dakota would welcome them with open arms, our gun laws are very pro gun

Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    Just another article

Magpul Industries Was Not Bluffing, Remington and Colt May Follow Suit - The Free Patriot

Truly, we need to have two countries. One that will follow the Constitution and the other to house all these idiots.

229433_588010511209863_1027940522_n.jpg
    Oh but we have a house for all the idiots. Its the big white one. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Arborigine View Post
    I will continue to support them, by buying their products. unfortunately that will usually involve travelling 80 miles to Nevada.

The OP's map is a good idea, but your map is too general. Here is the one you were looking for.

Link to map please?
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook74 View Post
    Link to map please?
    This version is a little better. Like all maps, it isn't really trustworthy but shows that with the exception of Alaska, you can't just draw a crayon line around any state and say all those people are (anything). Just look at California and Oregon. The population centers carry the votes and all we can do is overcharge them when they are on vacation.
    http://vanwigginton.tripod.com/2008electionmap.bmp
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links