CT man forcefully disarmed.

This is a discussion on CT man forcefully disarmed. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://theanti-media.org/2013/03/27/...ecticut-video/ Only his word at this point. I wonder if anything will surface to the contrary....

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By gasmitty
  • 2 Post By Ghost1958

Thread: CT man forcefully disarmed.

http://theanti-media.org/2013/03/27/...ecticut-video/

Only his word at this point. I wonder if anything will surface to the contrary.

He lost me at "psych-tree-attic".
    gregnsc and blitzburgh like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bob3663 View Post
    Police Disarming Citizens by Force in Connecticut (VIDEO) | The Anti-Media.org

Only his word at this point. I wonder if anything will surface to the contrary.
    Something to follow. This is similar to the case in DC that Emily Miller wrote about. Bogus claim to police, they entered his house without a warrant, ransacked the house & confiscated the vets firearms & incarcerated the vet. The vet is now suing. Emily's article: MILLER: Cover up in D.C.'s arrest of Iraq vet - Washington Times
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

I realize,it doesn't matter,if a vet was in combat or not,this is dirty,if this is the whole story.There is one thing,that's mind blowing.The govt gives a person a firearm,to help protect people,and get in wars with terrorists,or whoever.They come back home,with no signs of any mental problems.So,they are allowed to have a firearm over there,to protect people,but,when they come back home,they can't have a firearm,to protect theirselves.You gotta be kidding.

Either this guy is totally whacko or if this is true every vet and gun owner in that state should be standing around the PD and the VA building every day raising heck over this.
    SmokinFool and 84160 like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    Either this guy is totally whacko or if this is true every vet and gun owner in that state should be standing around the PD and the VA building every day raising heck over this.
    My thoughts exactly. If this is true, we need more of the victims (I hate the word "victim" but it applies here) to come forward and hold the VA and the PD's accountable. Perhaps a multi-million dollar lawsuit or three will get their attention, and bring the issue out in the open for all American citizens to see.

Welcome to the "new and improved" America...........
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Here is the "change" he was talking about...
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

It appears that some of you guys are taking the word of an Alex Jones want to be, who interviews a guy named "Dave" (no last name), in an undisclosed town in CT that says his guns were taken by force. Okee. Do I need to re post the definition of Critical Thinking again?

I also have noticed that when folks are making these claims they always seem to have been at a hospital visiting a dying relative or in this mans case he had a missed call on his phone when he came back from church. Hmmm.......always throw in the "clean boy" image before making unsubstantiated statements on the internet.

And let's see, they supposedely had a warrant, then they did not have a warrant...
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Without hearing the initial message the veteran left on his doctor's voicemail... it's 'wait and see' for me.
    Could something like this happen as described? Possibly.
    But it doesn't hurt to be a bit skeptical.
    Trust, but always verify.
    The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    It appears that some of you guys are taking the word of an Alex Jones want to be, who interviews a guy named "Dave" (no last name), in an undisclosed town in CT that says his guns were taken by force. Okee. Do I need to re post the definition of Critical Thinking again?

I also have noticed that when folks are making these claims they always seem to have been at a hospital visiting a dying relative or in this mans case he had a missed call on his phone when he came back from church. Hmmm.......always throw in the "clean boy" image before making unsubstantiated statements on the internet.

And let's see, they supposedely had a warrant, then they did not have a warrant...
    Many hear have said they take it with a grain of salt. They say it is terrible, if true. They ask about getting more information in order to verify.

Some here pooh-pooh everything & disbelieve all. Those that are blind to evil will eventually be blind-sided by evil.

I prefer to read, watch & be cautious. Knowing that these things are possibly going on alerts me to be more vigilant.

Complacency kills freedom & people.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

I am sure this will show up on several hundred web sites very soon. None verified. No name, no location, no official report? The police log everything. Usually these reports have some kind of video attached of the event.
    Usually when these are backtracked, there is little substance, or the police have actually done the right and legal thing. After all, they can only post the truth on the internet. Now, I have to meet the French model I met on Craigs List.

Complacency kills freedom & people.
    Read about the shepherd who cried wolf one time to many, or Chicken Little. There is a reason there stories exist. Hypervigilance can lead to paranoia, which can also be a problem.

Frank Herbert - "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me ..."

Links