Read Dem Lawmaker’s Insane Email to Pro-Gun Constituent: ‘Slave-Holding, Murdering,

This is a discussion on Read Dem Lawmaker’s Insane Email to Pro-Gun Constituent: ‘Slave-Holding, Murdering, within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The liberal mindset on Gun Control. Read Dem Lawmaker’s Insane Email to Pro-Gun Constituent: ‘Slave-Holding, Murdering, Adulterous, Baby-Raping…’ Mar. 27, 2013 10:00pm Jason Howerton Alabama ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Read Dem Lawmaker’s Insane Email to Pro-Gun Constituent: ‘Slave-Holding, Murdering,

Read Dem Lawmaker’s Insane Email to Pro-Gun Constituent: ‘Slave-Holding, Murdering,

The liberal mindset on Gun Control.

Read Dem Lawmaker’s Insane Email to Pro-Gun Constituent: ‘Slave-Holding, Murdering, Adulterous, Baby-Raping…’
    Mar. 27, 2013 10:00pm Jason Howerton

Alabama resident Eddie Maxwell recently decided to send out a mass email to state legislators warning them that, in his opinion, just proposing gun control is a violation of state law.

The response he got from Rep. Joe Mitchell (D-Mobile) stunned him.

Maxwell reportedly sent the mass email at 10:54 p.m. on Jan. 27. Michell responded from his public ALHouse.gov email address a little more than an hour later.

“Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk,” Mitchell wrote. “You can keep sending me stuff like you have however because it helps me explain to my constituents why they should protect that 2nd amendment thing AFTER we [blacks] finish stocking up on spare parts, munitions and the like.”

Read More: Read Dem Lawmaker?s Insane Email to Pro-Gun Constituent: ?Slave-Holding, Murdering, Adulterous, Baby-Raping?? | TheBlaze.com
    rigel42 likes this.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

2. Remove Ads

He should be ashamed of himself for reacting like that. It was undeserved and inappropriate.

I'd say his mindset is typical of his position and political orientation. He simply dropped political connectedness and voiced his opinion. I wish more lawmakers would do this so we could boot them from office.

Class act, and a fine representative.

(now excuse me while I go lose my lunch)
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

Senior Moderator
    Well seeing how he has been absent for most of this legislative session and this response, I can tell that he takes the concerns of the citizens of the Great State of Alabama to heart
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

Someone got a hold of a good bottle of bourbon

Quote Originally Posted by pgrass101 View Post
    Well seeing how he has been absent for most of this legislative session and this response, I can tell that he takes the concerns of the citizens of the Great State of Alabama to heart
    Guess Joe was too busy "prepping" to show up.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Mr. Maxwell should forward it to the Ethics Committee for his state and file an official complaint.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

I think it's a good thing when representatives tell us what they really think. I don't care if they're "nice" to us or not, as long as they give us a true representation of how they will vote on the issues. Then we can make an informed choice when we vote. If they are elected/re-elected, then at least people chose with their eyes open.

I hate politicians that parse every word so carefully that you can't tell what in the world they stand for until they actually start voting on things. This fellow has made his position clear, and the next election will give folks another chance to make an informed vote. I hope they are listening.
    "Freedom and discipline have come to be regarded as mutually exclusive, when in fact freedom is not at all the opposite, but the final reward of discipline" - Elisabeth Elliot

"While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly" 1Thess 5:3

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Mr. Maxwell should forward it to the Ethics Committee for his state and file an official complaint.
    The original email was to the entire Alabama Legislature, apparently representative Maxwell replied to all
    “You can sway a thousand men by appealing to their prejudices quicker than you can convince one man by logic.”

― Robert A. Heinlein,

This guy is a public official????? Oh well like some others Id rather they just say what ever ignorance they actually think. Then its not so hard to get them out.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Distinguished Member
    The words impeachment and recall come to mind...
    airslot, Eagleks and msgt/ret like this.

His intelligence level is obviously equal to the level of his literacy.
    jem102 likes this.

Wow...

Hey, 20 bucks says this joker gets re-elected!!!

sdprof likes this.
    "Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

Another gun grabbing Dem with his panties in a wad. Is it me or does he sound a bit racist.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links