What the Gun Controlers planned: GunControlapalooza:

This is a discussion on What the Gun Controlers planned: GunControlapalooza: within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; GunControlapalooza: March 28 is a 'National Day of Action' by Elizabeth Sheld 28 Mar 2013 Gun Control advocates have planned a National Day of Action ...

Thread: What the Gun Controlers planned: GunControlapalooza:

What the Gun Controlers planned: GunControlapalooza:

GunControlapalooza: March 28 is a 'National Day of Action'
    by Elizabeth Sheld 28 Mar 2013

Gun Control advocates have planned a National Day of Action for today, March 28, with 140 events in 29 states. The intent is to put pressure on those Senators who do not support the Senate Democrat's gun control bill (specifically, universal background checks) heading to the floor when the senate returns from Easter break. Everyone's favorite nanny, Mayor and America's Imperial Health Commissioner Bloomberg, is helping the cause.

Read More: GunControlapalooza: March 28 is a 'National Day of Action'

Anybody see one of these?

How big were they? any idea of effectiveness, or just a lot of hot air by 2 or 3 people?
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Yes, I heard about it. I saw them crowing about it on an anti blog. Here in NC, they supposedly had a vigil planned for Raleigh, Charlotte, and Greensboro. On a state level forum, I saw this comment:
    The Charlotte news is on, somewhere I just heard had a gun control rally and 12 people showed up. Wonder if it was this rally??
    I hope that it is true. Twelve showing up for Dumbassberg's rally in a city the size of Charlotte is pathetic.

That would be 1 body for every million of his own money he spent..............Hmmmm......not so good return, huh.....as Ben once said.....A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links