A little late on this one

This is a discussion on A little late on this one within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just joined the NRA for 5 years. Yay me! Now I need to save up my cash and hope a 300 dollar life membership ...

Thread: A little late on this one

A little late on this one

I just joined the NRA for 5 years. Yay me! Now I need to save up my cash and hope a 300 dollar life membership comes through in the next 5 years....

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    good for you! They are working real hard these days but in some states losing the battles. Now remember to contact your reps and keep your eyes open for anti gun legislation
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

You're already paying for each year...they used to offer a Life Membership on a deferred payment plan...ask about it.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    You're already paying for each year...they used to offer a Life Membership on a deferred payment plan...ask about it.
    40 payments of 25 a month or quarterly. I will probably go 5 years then renew to lifetime. I don't have 1000 bucks right now and I already have enough monthly bills.....

So I pay for a regular 5 year, and that goes towards a lifetime renewal? As long as I don't miss a renewal?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

You've paid what you've paid...you'd have to be on the plan for the credit. Perhaps if you call, they can change the way your $$ is credited...I think they'd work with you.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=cheaperthandirttv
    Life memberships at 300.00

Links