46 Senators Who Voted to Turn Gun Rights Over to UN

This is a discussion on 46 Senators Who Voted to Turn Gun Rights Over to UN within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Here Are the 46 Senators Who Voted to Turn Your Gun Rights Over to UN | The Gateway Pundit Senate Bill 139 passed 53-46. 46 ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: 46 Senators Who Voted to Turn Gun Rights Over to UN

46 Senators Who Voted to Turn Gun Rights Over to UN

Here Are the 46 Senators Who Voted to Turn Your Gun Rights Over to UN | The Gateway Pundit

Senate Bill 139 passed 53-46. 46 US Senators voted against this: “To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.”
    BugDude, Ghost1958 and msgt/ret like this.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

2. Remove Ads

Thanks for the post... I'm sad to see Harkin on the roster. I will be expressing my feelings, though I know he is not running again.

His probable replacement, Braley, (currently a Congressman) will also get a letter explaining that unless he pledges to vote against such treaties in the future, he has absolutely NO HOPE of winning my vote for Senate.

He has little hope of it in any case... But none should he be wiling to cede our sovereignty.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Yep, FL Sen. Nelson was part of it...the traitor!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Friggin' unreal.

Unfortunately, those 46 will not change their minds until they are either accosted by a criminal or wake up to go to Publix and discover that there's no food.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Kaine and Warner in Virginia both on the list. I'd say they have some splaining to do to a whole bunch of good ol country boys I know up there.

Not surprised to see Nelson - FL on the list. When he drops his bucket in the well, it doesn't get wet.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

None from Utah.
    Glock 23 - CZ 452 ZKM Special
    Walther P22 - LMT STD 16
    Mossberg 500A - Kahr P380
    Henry H001Y - Winchester 12
    Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
    Mossberg 500B - Marlin 336Y

hmmm. I don't see one American on that list....just a buch of TRAITORS to the Oath they swore to uphold.
    They should all be charged with TREASON.

U.S. Senate: Reference Home > Virtual Reference Desk > Oath of Office

Oath of Office

Upon taking office, senators-elect must swear or affirm that they will "support and defend the Constitution." The president of the Senate or a surrogate administers the oath to newly elected or re-elected senators. The oath is required by the Constitution; the wording is prescribed by law.
    ccw9mm, ksholder, mg27 and 1 others like this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

My D senator has announced he's retiring - finally. Hope the replacement is an R!!!
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Here is the text of the UN Arms Treaty that the U.S. co-sponsored and voted yes on....
    IAPCAR » BREAKING NEWS: UN Arms Trade Treaty ? Full Proposed Document

The United States, which co-sponsored the treaty, said U.S. agencies will review the accord before it is presented to President Obama for signature. The treaty would then require ratification by a two-thirds vote of the Senate.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Really pisses me off to see our Senator from Montana not representing the people of the state who elected him. Baucus.......I think it is time to elect someone wo will represent the state.
    WE0H likes this.
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

Why am I no surprised to see that they are almost entirely Democrats?
    noway2, vilecanards and WE0H like this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Never mind I read it backward jeez.

Anyway all ky guys voted the right way
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Really not surprised that brown was on the list. I got this response from him when I contacted him recently.

"I continue to receive numerous constituent letters voicing opinions on this issue. Gun shows have become a way for criminals and gun traffickers to purchase weapons without a background check and without a record of purchase. Gun sellers at these shows are not always registered the same way as owners of gun shops. This enables people to sell guns to criminals or the mentally unstable without any record being created for law enforcement. The International Association of Chiefs of Police supports improving and expanding the background check process to ensure that registration and background check is conducted for every gun sale.

Gun control is a complex issue and we must work together to uphold our Constitution while at the same time ensuring that our communities are safe. We can and must act to ensure tragedies like this never happen again."

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    All Democrats except for an Independent from Maine.
    Last edited by Hoganbeg; April 5th, 2013 at 06:14 PM.
    vilecanards likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightweb View Post
    Really not surprised that brown was on the list. I got this response from him when I contacted him recently.

"I continue to receive numerous constituent letters voicing opinions on this issue. Gun shows have become a way for criminals and gun traffickers to purchase weapons without a background check and without a record of purchase. Gun sellers at these shows are not always registered the same way as owners of gun shops. This enables people to sell guns to criminals or the mentally unstable without any record being created for law enforcement. The International Association of Chiefs of Police supports improving and expanding the background check process to ensure that registration and background check is conducted for every gun sale.

Gun control is a complex issue and we must work together to uphold our Constitution while at the same time ensuring that our communities are safe. We can and must act to ensure tragedies like this never happen again."
    It would not surprise me if Brown were leading the charge.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links