Since I can find ammo to buy

This is a discussion on Since I can find ammo to buy within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Normally, I would buy a few boxes of ammo every couple of weeks. Since I've been unable to find any recently, I decided to spend ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By noway2

Thread: Since I can find ammo to buy

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar

Normally, I would buy a few boxes of ammo every couple of weeks. Since I've been unable to find any recently, I decided to spend some of the money by making contributions to gun rights (lobbying) organizations instead.

The idiots pushing the bans and other BS that set off the current shortage need to be clubbed upside the head (politically) and get a 1994 like reminder of why this is an issue best not raised.

I figure if I can't spend the money on ammo, the next best thing I can do is spend it in ways to help prevent this from happening again. To that end, this morning I enrolled with the GOA making me a member of that, the NRA, and GRNC, and the up starting LGC. I may not agree with all of the politics of these organizations, but I respect their power in WA-DC.

I post this as food for thought for others who are as frustrated as I am over the current situation.
    WHEC724, mano3 and Inspector71 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by noway2 View Post
    Normally, I would buy a few boxes of ammo every couple of weeks. Since I've been unable to find any recently, I decided to spend some of the money by making contributions to gun rights (lobbying) organizations instead.

The idiots pushing the bans and other BS that set off the current shortage need to be clubbed upside the head (politically) and get a 1994 like reminder of why this is an issue best not raised.

I figure if I can't spend the money on ammo, the next best thing I can do is spend it in ways to help prevent this from happening again. To that end, this morning I enrolled with the GOA making me a member of that, the NRA, and GRNC, and the up starting LGC. I may not agree with all of the politics of these organizations, but I respect their power in WA-DC.

I post this as food for thought for others who are as frustrated as I am over the current situation.
    I've been doing the same.... but I've been stipulating that the money needs to be used to buy air time, and advertising in the mainstream media.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Second amendment foundation
    Guns don't kill people, Guns save Lives.

If you want peace, prepare for war

Ditto. I'm already a member of these organizations, plus SAF, but I have been giving extra donations. I encourage everyone here to do the same. And they'd better use the money wisely.

Sponsored Links