Anyone else feel like this is the logical next step?

This is a discussion on Anyone else feel like this is the logical next step? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am so SICK of gun control. I am sick of politicians, I am sick of Obama, I am sick of Nancy Pelosi, I am ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Anyone else feel like this is the logical next step?

Anyone else feel like this is the logical next step?

I am so SICK of gun control. I am sick of politicians, I am sick of Obama, I am sick of Nancy Pelosi, I am sick of Harry Reid, I am sick of spineless Republicans, I am sick of bleeding heart liberals, I am sick of Rachel Maddow's face, I am sick of listening to Fox News and getting more and more pissed off about MY country!

Today I thought about this clip from Braveheart. Never has it seemed so real.

niks and RichB70 like this.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

2. Remove Ads

We're all sick of it.

That's why we gotta stick to the message... Still, yet
    ColoradoNative likes this.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

I feel ya... I've been walking around in a generally grouchy, PO'd mood since the CO legislature passed their crappy anti-gun laws.

Need to get these knuckleheads voted out ASAP.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

You folks in CO need to get a class action law suit together and go after those politicians and their crazy laws...
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

VIP Member
    I don't even turn on the TV anymore.....in fact the wife and me haven't turned on the TV in a couple of years. We just listen to the radio at times. Nothing on TV anymore but reality shows, junk and reruns of junk.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    I don't even turn on the TV anymore.....in fact the wife and me haven't turned on the TV in a couple of years. We just listen to the radio at times. Nothing on TV anymore but reality shows, junk and reruns of junk.
    Yep. But i still watch scifi, makes me forget about the world for 42 minutes.
    vilecanards likes this.
    weekend pre-apocolypse nomadic warrior, leather duster and all.

The media makes more money if you're incensed.
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

Yup, pretty much same feelings going on here, been looking for some blue face paint for some time now...
    smolck likes this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

I'll never get sick of Rachael Maddow's face! I realize she likes girls but I still think she's cute as hell!
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I'll never get sick of Rachael Maddow's face! I realize she likes girls but I still think she's cute as hell!
    I'll confess to having to goggle an image of Rachael Maddow so I could see how cute she was. Maybe if she had her face painted blue...

With repect to the OP I would advise you (although it's not my place) to just get used to being "sick of" because I don't see things changing for the better anytime soon. You can let it build up until you snap on your own and they take you down or you can continue to bide your time and wait for a William Wallace to emerge and rally the troops. I may be wrong. I frequently am. I hope this is one of those times.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

I'd honestly be afraid of anyone who thinks the current situation warrants any type of violence.
    Our current plan for Universal Iron Lung coverage, just sayin'.
    Wisest. Retirement. Plan. Ever.
    Good thing the March of Dimes worked. How, why?

Alternately, for those with a tool shed, ideas, or creative loved ones to tell..

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckQue View Post
    I'd honestly be afraid of anyone who thinks the current situation warrants any type of violence.
    I am not saying anyone should resort to violence. But as the speech in the clip says "I see an army of my countrymen in defiance of tyranny" and we need that badly. When a government can lie, cheat, and steal our RIGHTS unchecked, then we have a tyrannical government. See, most Americans are stupid. They don't even realize that America doesn't give you the RIGHT to a job, or the RIGHT to a house, or the RIGHT to food stamps. It does grant you the RIGHT to bear arms.

The people in Washington take an OATH that says they will uphold the constitution and then just do whatever the hell they please, violating their OATH. And NOBODY does ANYTHING about it. So you tell me, 5 years from now, if we stay this current course, what would a logical course of action be when they show up to take your guns?

No, make no mistake, Obama and his cronies are worse than Longshanks and his court.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Good movie..and remember; when it comes to "the people" being represented, (Mr. Smith Goes to Washington) is just a movie too.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

VIP Member
    I think it would be pretty easy to put a serious damper on this current gun control agenda by creating a "2A Revolution" on the next election cycle in 2014. SEND THESE PEOPLE HOME, they still remember the 1994 but they need a refresher course.

However, we can't sit back and wait on it to happen, WE have to make it happen. Granted we can't send them all home, but we can fire enough of them to make a second long-lasting impression.

I AIN'T QUITTIN' and I AIN'T FORGETTIN'
    smolck and airslot like this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    I had to google her too. She looks like a dude.
    smolck and lionround like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links