Grassley alternative could derail Obama push

This is a discussion on Grassley alternative could derail Obama push within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Obama pulls out all stops on guns; Grassley preps alternative As President Barack Obama pulls out all the stops to push his gun control agenda, ...

Thread: Grassley alternative could derail Obama push

Grassley alternative could derail Obama push

Obama pulls out all stops on guns; Grassley preps alternative

As President Barack Obama pulls out all the stops to push his gun control agenda, even using Air Force One to fly parents of Sandy Hook victims to lobby on Capitol Hill, the man who launched the first inquiry about Operation Fast and Furious more than two years ago may be poised to derail the president’s runaway train.

Obama pulls out all stops on guns; Grassley preps alternative - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. Remove Ads

Yep, I posted Chuck's letter to me regarding this... I hope he gets it crafted "soonest..." We're in kind of a hurry here....
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    Bigger question what is BO up to. This guy is all smoke and mirrors. Boy does he waste the jet fuel!!!
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

I went to middle school with Senator Grassley's neice. He spoke at our school a few times. He is a good man. I sure hope this does what I think it might.....
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Links