CT: Magazine Registration & Barcodes

This is a discussion on CT: Magazine Registration & Barcodes within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm sure everyone is aware of CT's recent registration. We're now getting some details around some of their requirements. One of the requirements was that ...

Thread: CT: Magazine Registration & Barcodes

I'm sure everyone is aware of CT's recent registration. We're now getting some details around some of their requirements. One of the requirements was that you have to register any "large capacity magazine" that is over 10 rounds. The program should be in place by August 1st. Apparently, Malloy's solution involves marking the magazine with a barcode.

It starts about 9:12 of the first video.
    6 Lies Senator Feinstein told on MSNBC (VIDEO) - Guns.com

BTW, I absolutely can't stand Malloy. What a POS.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

What if the bar code sticker comes off ? Are these water and gun oil / lube resistant ? Can any scanner read these? If a mag is lost or stolen and the sticker if readable can the mag go back to the orig owner, or to the state first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    S&W M&P 9c
    Ruger LCR + P (.38)
    Kahr PM9
    Taurus M851 (.38)

Quote Originally Posted by soonershoote View Post
    What if the bar code sticker comes off ? Are these water and gun oil / lube resistant ? Can any scanner read these? If a mag is lost or stolen and the sticker if readable can the mag go back to the orig owner, or to the state first?
    - CT Legislators decided to pass the laws and then figure out the details later. No concrete details on how any of the "assault weapon" or" large capacity magazine" registration programs will work yet. I'm not sure how they'll fund the registration programs since we can't even come up with a balanced budget.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

I'll mark mine with crayons.......
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

Sponsored Links