2A - 2nd Amendment Freedom Rally Speaker: Dan Bongino VIDEO to WATCH!

This is a discussion on 2A - 2nd Amendment Freedom Rally Speaker: Dan Bongino VIDEO to WATCH! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Stick with it to the end of the Video! 2014 BABY! Vote the Anti-2A Gun Grabbers OUT!...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ANGLICO
  • 2 Post By ppkheat
  • 1 Post By GoSlow

Thread: 2A - 2nd Amendment Freedom Rally Speaker: Dan Bongino VIDEO to WATCH!

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.

2A - 2nd Amendment Freedom Rally Speaker: Dan Bongino VIDEO to WATCH!

Stick with it to the end of the Video! 2014 BABY! Vote the Anti-2A Gun Grabbers OUT!

Tzadik likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    I like the speech...good words.

I fear with re-districting the grass has been torn out at the roots.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

VIP Member
    I'd seen a previous video of him speaking "on the street" somewhere. He is a good speaker, and this video is very good as well. He's making the strongest point here is in voting and getting involved to "change" this country back, and it is one of the most important times in our lives.

PPKheat-highly recommends watching the video.
    oneshot and Pistology like this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

VIP Member
    The White House Spin Doctors cannot write a better sounding speech, and Obama and Joe look like buffons delivering one compared to Dan Bongino, and I bet they are more learned than him as well, although not to take away Dan's SS experience's and knowledge.
    If he were running in my state I'd drop almost everything and help him get elected!

"all of those tomorrow's are built on increments of today, if you don't go forth today and do something , you are contributing to this absolute disaster, YOUR LIBERTIES ARE LEAVING YOU NOW" Dan Bongino
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    Mr. Bognino has a firm grasp of our founding principles, and, more importantly, he inspires me to action by following Calguns and SAF and other groups fighting to prevent loss of and restoration of our liberties.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Excellent video. I fear his words are true about loosing our liberties.
    I wish some of the people who support/push these agendas world take the time to do some research and stop making decisions based on emotion.
    Tzadik likes this.
    NRA Life Member
    R1200RT
    Remember, math is your friend not your enemy!

Links