Msbnc lies, demonize's ,and slanders once again

This is a discussion on Msbnc lies, demonize's ,and slanders once again within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So very reluctantly I was watching the anti american, government runned news outlet called "msm" and morning j# and they are just hammering the senators ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Msbnc lies, demonize's ,and slanders once again

So very reluctantly I was watching the anti american, government runned news outlet called "msm" and morning j# and they are just hammering the senators that voted down the toomey, mansion bill. Putting names and faces out there of the senators and saying this is just the beginning of the war. They say bloomberg is gonna use a ton of money to get things done in 2014. Ok.

My concern is this lie about 90% of the US population wanted these background checks. Where do they come up with that number? I think most people know that you can no longer trust the president or vice president or "MSM". They are really starting to lose credibility, and I think people are starting to wake up. That said, I think it's important to stand by those who stand by our constitution, and vote out those who do not regardless of political party.

They say the "war is just beginning" What do you think that means? Where do you think this is heading next? It's obvious the president is very angry. My personal opinion is to put police in schools, keep murderers locked up, stop letting illegals in, and stop trying to make law abiding people into criminals over night by these laws that criminals don't pay attention to!

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    It's obvious the President is spending a lot of time and effort trying to push an agenda item that is not going to win, is not popular, is not supported by the American people and will not happen. So ..... rather than do his job, which is lead the people and the legislative branch with sense and confidence so that the American people can return to a feeling of confidence, so American companies can begin to feel confident of their ability to stay in operation and therefore crank up business, hire people, kick start the economy and generally put us back on track to being the greatest country in the world. That's his job, he's not doing it, and he's wasting time pushing agenda items.

Fire him.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Quote Originally Posted by mg27 View Post
    They say the "war is just beginning" What do you think that means? Where do you think this is heading next? It's obvious the president is very angry. My personal opinion is to put police in schools, keep murderers locked up, stop letting illegals in, and stop trying to make law abiding people into criminals over night by these laws that criminals don't pay attention to!
    Look to the Terminator movie to understand the meaning of that message.

“You still don't get it, do you? He'll find her! That's what he does! That's ALL he does! You can't stop him! He'll wade through you, reach down her throat and pull her *** heart out!”

We can sit around today and feel good that the assault has been turned back this time but it is not over, they will continue to fight and change methods. I read a left wing blog, know your enemy. On this blog they openly call for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment and confiscation of firearms. I can see the long term trend, post there talk of gun owners being racist, lower intelligence, paranoid, all just potential mass murders waiting to snap.

The goal is to do to guns what was done to smoking, in a generation smoking went from social acceptable to shunned. The youth is where they will work to turn them against guns. What can we do? Introduce the next generation to the safe and proper use of firearms. Show them that a gun is a tool that can be used for sport.
    This is a never ending battle, don’t give up.
    mg27, msgt/ret, oakchas and 1 others like this.

I agree Bigmacque..

And I forgot to mention my main point which was that this looks like it's going to be an on going fight and we need to stay on top of things.. I'm glad this bill was knocked down but im seeing way to many people acting like its over. I'm done putting that channel on my tv ever again. If the interest was to really keep kids safe they would be looking at serious solutions and not the same old agenda. Why don't they just come out and say they want to confiscate all weapons.

I worked with a guy who is total anti and I told him my feelings on firearms and his response was that he would like to see all guns gone. And he said what a lot of antis are thinking and that is slowly take these firearms from legal law abiding people and the next generation will think differntly and the culture will be more anti. I told him evil will do evil guns or no guns, he didn't want to hear it. In one ear out the other. And I was being gentle trying to state fact's..

Exactly, And unfortunatly that's what they are doing my friend, they are demonizing gun owners. I have a glock shirt, and I feel almost like I'd be looked down on if I wore it anywhere other than the range. Thanks to the media.

Let there be no doubt that IF they were to enforce the laws already on the books, there would be lots less armed criminals on our streets; the fact that they failed to pass new laws to ignore is not a big deal. Round one goes to the 2nd Amendment.
    mg27 likes this.
    John Luttrell

The President has cherry picked a couple of polls representing as few as 17 thousand people. Ignoring any other polls showing a majority of the people favor no more gun control. Ignoring that rank and file LEO's are against it as well. Ignoring a preponderance of evidence that this 90% is an outlying statistic. And ignoring that the majority of constituents that called their senators also disagree. It suits his argument so he twists it from "90% in this poll favor UBC's" to "90% of the American people favor this exact bill. Which is completely wrong. And its a deliberate deception. Which my momma told me was the same as a lie.

mg 27, as long as there is an America, there is going to be a war against the Constitution/Bill of Rights and the freedoms they extend to the American people. To paraphrase Thomas Jefferson" The Cost of Freedom, is Eternal Vigilance," Do not grow weary in well doing. America is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I am proud to be an American and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. America's future children should inherit as great a nation as we want to live in.
    mg27 likes this.

VIP Member
    Exactly, And unfortunatly that's what they are doing my friend, they are demonizing gun owners. I have a glock shirt, and I feel almost like I'd be looked down on if I wore it anywhere other than the range. Thanks to the media.
    Feed 'em beans. I am wearing my NRA hat all day today.
    mg27 likes this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

VIP Member
    The pundits live in echo chambers. Other outlets are just as biased but in more subtle ways. Compare the leads in the USA Today and the Wall Street Journal:

USA TODAY: "Any attempt to pass gun safety legislation in the Congress will likely have to start from scratch after the Senate blocked an amendment Wednesday designed as a compromise on background checks. Defying public opinion polls showing support for universal background checks approaching 90%, the Senate failed to pass a more limited amendment that would have closed the gun shown 'loophole' but exempted private sales."

WSJ: "The biggest push in nearly two decades to restrict firearms in the U.S., touched off by the emotional response to December's mass shooting of schoolchildren, collapsed in the Senate on Wednesday, scuttling a major element of President Barack Obama's second-term agenda."

The respective journalistic integrity underlying each article is commensurate with the respective openings.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

So very reluctantly I was watching the anti american, government runned news outlet called "msm" and morning j# and they are just hammering the senators that voted down the toomey, mansion bill. Putting names and faces out there of the senators and saying this is just the beginning of the war. They say bloomberg is gonna use a ton of money to get things done in 2014. Ok.

My concern is this lie about 90% of the US population wanted these background checks. Where do they come up with that number? I think most people know that you can no longer trust the president or vice president or "MSM". They are really starting to lose credibility, and I think people are starting to wake up. That said, I think it's important to stand by those who stand by our constitution, and vote out those who do not regardless of political party.

Better to not watch this crap. They NEVER check facts and have been proven to doctor sound bites (I.e. George Zimmerman 911 call). Before the smoke cleared they said that the Boston Terror Attacks were right wing groups. Nobody watches them except their own kind. It matters not what they say, nobody is watching or listening.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Distinguished Member Array Lotus222's Avatar
    In other news, the sun rose again this morning.
    smolck likes this.

They lost the first battle... The Brits lost the first one at Lexington & Concord... It was a long war...

This one ain't over by a long shot.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Feed 'em beans. I am wearing my NRA hat all day today.
    You just talked me into buying one.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity."

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    They lost the first battle... The Brits lost the first one at Lexington & Concord... It was a long war...

This one ain't over by a long shot.
    It never has been. Just because PMS NBC is spouting crap that is wrong and clearly not factual means very little to the "fight".
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links