NRA doesn't mean...

NRA doesn't mean...

This is a discussion on NRA doesn't mean... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; what it used to when I was a kid. Now it's simply a radical organization supporting gun and ammo manufacturers. And I know I'll be ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: NRA doesn't mean...

NRA doesn't mean...

what it used to when I was a kid. Now it's simply a radical organization supporting gun and ammo manufacturers. And I know I'll be crucified for this thread, but the NRA DOES NOT speak for all of its members, me included. Wayne LaPierre has been bought and paid for by the above lobby, and that's a real shame for responsible gun owners like myself who want SENSIBLE checks on weapons purchases. Mr. LaPierre, and his staff, have changed the meaning of the leadership of the NRA to; NO RESPONSIBLE ADULTS. When an organization has to lie and intimidate to get its way, the time has come when regular folks need to speak up; like the 80% of members who are for stricter controls.I wonder how the NRA officials would handle talking to the families of Newtown, Ct., whose children were torn to pieces by a high caliber gun: even First Responders had to turn their eyes from the carnage that confronted them. I hope to God common sense returns to gun folks who buy into all the propaganda handed out by LaPierre & Co. before our beloved country tears itself apart.
    Bigpoppa48 and SCXDm9 like this.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

My opinion: Not one step back!!!

If this went through it wouldn't be long before all the others followed right behind.

Holly Crap.................take a hike.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Boy View Post
    ... like the 80% of members who are for stricter controls...
    Your source, please?

Also, the people have been lied to about the back door registration that would be needed in order for those 'stricter gun controls' to be enforced.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Finally, a Bloomberg shill poster. Yes!
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Your source, please?
    Yep. Put up or shut up.
    markush and MasterGadgets like this.

VIP Member
    High caliber? lolz

Actually the NRA does speak for a very significant majority of its members and they don't agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    phreddy, OD*, markush and 12 others like this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

OD*
    I hope to God common sense returns to Americans who buy into all the propaganda handed out by Obama-Biden before our beloved country tears itself apart.

I know I'll be crucified for this thread
    It's the only part of your post that is factually accurate.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

Yikes....
    Springfield Armory XDs .45
    Springfield Armory XD 9mm sc
    NRA Life Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phreddy View Post
    Yep. Put up or shut up.
    The teleprompter told the Community Organizer who then told him. Very reliable!

phreddy, Dsbjax, markush and 3 others like this.
    NRA Life Member

I wonder how the NRA officials would handle talking to the families of Newtown, Ct., whose children were torn to pieces by a high caliber gun:
    Yeah, you're definitely a shill/troll poster. Calling a .223 round "high caliber" screams of Biden or Feinstein.

But as for what you wonder, well, wonder no more.

"Mr. and Mrs. _______, I can't begin to express to you the sorrow I feel for your loss. I believe our entire membership feels it as well. Yet we are also angered. Why? Because for too long, the school system has left our children vulnerable to such monstrous actions by declaring schools as "gun free zones." Had law-abiding citizens not been barred from carrying weapons, perhaps a teacher or staff member might have had the means to stop that atrocity and allow your child to go home safely."
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TX expat View Post
    High caliber? lolz

Actually the NRA does speak for a very significant majority of its members and they don't agree with you.

Pretty ironic thing for the OP to say when they are pointing fingers and claiming propaganda!
    RickyD likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    For the OP, I have one piece of advice.

Let your membership lapse.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Pretty ironic thing for the OP to say when they are pointing fingers and claiming propaganda!
    Exactly. That's the exact kind of uneducated propaganda that they've used this whole time to try and demonize the objects of their ire.

heatherr855 likes this.
    NRA Life Member

what it used to when I was a kid. Now it's simply a radical organization supporting gun and ammo manufacturers. And I know I'll be crucified for this thread, but the NRA DOES NOT speak for all of its members, me included. Wayne LaPierre has been bought and paid for by the above lobby, and that's a real shame for responsible gun owners like myself who want SENSIBLE checks on weapons purchases. Mr. LaPierre, and his staff, have changed the meaning of the leadership of the NRA to; NO RESPONSIBLE ADULTS. When an organization has to lie and intimidate to get its way, the time has come when regular folks need to speak up; like the 80% of members who are for stricter controls.I wonder how the NRA officials would handle talking to the families of Newtown, Ct., whose children were torn to pieces by a high caliber gun: even First Responders had to turn their eyes from the carnage that confronted them. I hope to God common sense returns to gun folks who buy into all the propaganda handed out by LaPierre & Co. before our beloved country tears itself apart.

Yesterday was a good day for the US Constitution and The United States of America! As a career service member, sworn to protect the US Constitution, I'm proud of those Senators that were brave enough to stand and protect it against a moral majority; remember the Bill of Rights guarantees freedom, not safety. For the record, the our Republic form of government worked exactly as advertised.
    phreddy, OD*, SpringerXD and 13 others like this.
    John Luttrell

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links