To those in Washington, you WILL NOT TAKE OUR GUNS!

This is a discussion on To those in Washington, you WILL NOT TAKE OUR GUNS! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; What a bunch of whiny babies we have in Washington. If the left doesn't get their way they demonize the Republicans, gun lobbyists, and the ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By smolck
  • 1 Post By Crowman
  • 1 Post By Alex_C
  • 2 Post By dagored

Thread: To those in Washington, you WILL NOT TAKE OUR GUNS!

To those in Washington, you WILL NOT TAKE OUR GUNS!

What a bunch of whiny babies we have in Washington. If the left doesn't get their way they demonize the Republicans, gun lobbyists, and the NRA. They make up numbers like the 90% bull crap and say we don't care about the children. They simply don't get it, WE LIKE GUNS! It is obvious the democrat senate members who have "red" states obviously heard loud and clear from their constituents that they do NOT WANT GUN CONTROL.

The media won't tell the truth and it sickens me. The greatest threat to my 4 children is the collapse of the dollar bill and the bankruptcy of America under trillion dollar deficits, NOT a madman's bullet. If they spent half as much time working on the economy and balancing our budget as they do trying to ram rod legislation nobody wants down our throats, we would have economic growth.

I say we vote the whole lot of these fools out of Washington and start over. It hasn't been "we the people" for a LONG time.

I'll leave you with something I heard on The Wilkow Majority radio show today.

Here is what the gun control debate is all about, for this story the woman represents "we the people" and the man represents government:

Man: "Why do you need that gun?"
    Woman: "To defend myself if you try to rape me"
    Man: "I have no intention of raping you"
    Woman: "Then you won't have to worry about my gun will you?"
    Last edited by smolck; April 18th, 2013 at 08:13 PM.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

2. Remove Ads

Senator Reid pulled a "Roberts Rule of Order" on us...... He voted to defeat the proposal..... This gives him the right to bring up the proposal at his beckoning by saying he now wants to change his vote in favor of the proposal.... Ol' Senator Reid is a wolf in sheep's clothing and is not to be trusted....... It plain to see he is a "sort of" 2nd amendment advocate...

We need to stay alert because they will be coming after us yet again..............
    Ghost1958 likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    Man: "Why do you need that gun?"
    Woman: "do defend myself if you try to rape me"
    Man: "I have no intention of raping you"
    Woman: "Then you won't have to worry about my gun will you?"
    Excellent!
    Kilowatt3 likes this.

People killed in Arizona, they go after the guns.
    Students killed in Colorado, they go after the guns.
    Children killed in Connecticut, they go after the guns.

Three killed in Boston and many more seriously wounded by bombs, they go after the person. Go figure.
    smolck and JDE101 like this.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found raped and dead in an alley, strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker took two to the chest.

Links