Louisiana passing some pro-gun legislation

This is a discussion on Louisiana passing some pro-gun legislation within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Two pro-gun bills recently passed the Louisiana House, one would attempt to prevent the federal government from enforcing ownership of semi-automatic weapons. The other prevents ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ppkheat

Thread: Louisiana passing some pro-gun legislation

VIP Member

Louisiana passing some pro-gun legislation

Two pro-gun bills recently passed the Louisiana House, one would attempt to prevent the federal government from enforcing ownership of semi-automatic weapons.

The other prevents the media or some entitity from publishing the names of CC permit holders. As I understand it, it's illegal to give out those names, they are private; I think this bill would impose penalties on whoever actually publishied the list.

Of course this has to go to the Senate, then to the Governor.

I think there are more to be introduced. BTW there was some anti-gun legislation, though I believe it died in committee.

The details:
    http://theadvocate.com/home/5790915-...n-rights-bills
    DPro.40 likes this.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

2. Remove Ads

Links