No Drones For You

This is a discussion on No Drones For You within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; cat's foot iron claw Neuro-Surgeon`s scream for more at paranoia's poison door . . . Twenty-First Century Schizoid Man Drone List Released By FAA Shows ...

Thread: No Drones For You

2. Remove Ads

Glad we got the no-drone law here in FL. Note they didn't say anything about black helicopters though.

Quote Originally Posted by sigs View Post
    Glad we got the no-drone law here in FL. Note they didn't say anything about black helicopters though.
    Well I hope other States as well as mine follow suit too. Sometimes evens can cause knee jerk reactions that lead to new misfortunes

VIP Member
    What is up with all the universities and colleges on the list?
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    What is up with all the universities and colleges on the list?
    I would imagine research and development as they do with robotics....
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Administrator
    I can see great usefulness in some robotic technology and with the proper and justified use of surveillance drones if they can save Law Enforcement lives.
    Their use needs to be strictly controlled though and with the way all potentially good things seem to suffer from creeping incremental-ism toward abuse and misuse these days ~ I'm just not sure that is possible.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    I can see great usefulness in some robotic technology and with the proper and justified use of surveillance drones if they can save Law Enforcement lives. Their use needs to be strictly controlled though and with the way all potentially good things seem to suffer from creeping incremental-ism toward abuse and misuse these days ~ I'm just not sure that is possible.
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    Well I hope other States as well as mine follow suit too. Sometimes events can cause knee jerk reactions that lead to new misfortunes
    and that was the point I was trying to making too

Links