Truth about guns updates Some stuff you need to read and act against. Cali residents

This is a discussion on Truth about guns updates Some stuff you need to read and act against. Cali residents within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Here is the latest on TOG: The Truth About Guns | Exploring the ethics, morality, business, politics, culture, technology, practice, strategy, dangers and fun of ...

Thread: Truth about guns updates Some stuff you need to read and act against. Cali residents

2. Remove Ads

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar
    I'm so glad,we don't have any of that to worry about.Those lawmakers have totally gone off the deep end,smh.

All of Californai has gone off the deep end. How about the bill to allowing NON US CITIZENS be a jury member?!
    Last edited by bigsky109; April 29th, 2013 at 01:49 AM.
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky109 View Post
    All of Californai has gone off the deep end. How about the bill to allowing NON US CITAZENS be a jury member?!
    Dont give them any Ideas!

Distinguished Member
    Too late, they are already submitting a bill to do just that!
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Quote Originally Posted by Chorizo View Post
    Too late, they are already submitting a bill to do just that!
    That is what I meant by my first post.....I just can't believe it!....
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

At least California would end up with a compiled address list for all of the illegals who would like to get a jury summons in the mail. Maybe a sane administration would come to power later and use that list for "other" purposes. That assumes the new law doesn't just ask them to show up at every courthouse each Monday morning for parking lot selection........Seriously, what concerns me about this is that normally, jurors are chosen from the voter rolls...(things that make you go "Hmmm") and this (as with most Cali-started craziness) has the potential to trend into other states.
    "In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend.....those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig."
    -Clint Eastwood "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

OP What does Mag Locked mean? What does Bullet Button mean?? These must be new anti terms cuz I've never heard of this. Glad I ain't in CALI--all my guns minus 2 would be on ban list.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfoxy View Post
    Dont give them any Ideas!
    Non Citizens on Jury Duty?? LUDICROUS!!! Am I to understand you're talkin' about illegals right?? How they figure on accomplishing THAT?? 99.8% of them no habla Americano Bubba!! I'll Pray for California. You guys need to start a Prayer chain like Last Week!!
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    OP What does Mag Locked mean? What does Bullet Button mean?? These must be new anti terms cuz I've never heard of this. Glad I ain't in CALI--all my guns minus 2 would be on ban list.
    The term reffers to a magazine that can not be removed except by external expedious means.

A bullet button is a device that requires a small "device" of some sort, such as the tip of a bullet, that allows the removal of a magazine from it's receiver well.

Look up "bullet button" on youtube

It is a dillusional idea that is thought to hender reload time. I will be doinfg a video on youtube to show the assenine nature of such a device.

Senior Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Respects to CA residents, but I've pretty much written off the state as a lost cause...
    may as well erect a fence around the entire state with signs "Gun Free Zone"
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Quote Originally Posted by RightsEroding View Post
    Respects to CA residents, but I've pretty much written off the state as a lost cause...
    may as well erect a fence around the entire state with signs "Gun Free Zone"
    A Spanish version also.
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------ George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

holy cow. i dont understand how the politicians in cali can see this as a good thing.
    weekend pre-apocolypse nomadic warrior, leather duster and all.

Links