Female Faces of the NRA......

This is a discussion on Female Faces of the NRA...... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; NRA Ladies....... Meet the Fresh Female Faces of the NRA Who Are Fighting for America?s Gun Rights Image.jpg th.jpeg...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Female Faces of the NRA......

84160, RicT, DPro.40 and 4 others like this.
    "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty". T. Jefferson

II Timothy 1:7 God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Saw it on their YouTube channel last night. Talk about a great video!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Good stuff, I'm glad it is on TV.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Wow gave me goose bumps!
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Excellent video! It reinforces how the "antis" spin their story and embraces evil-sounding words to sell their agenda. We need more of these very real, very human faces speaking up to show gun owners as something other than pot-bellied rednecks as the Piers Morgans of the world portray us.

Thanks for posting.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Only problem is at 40 the trainer sweep herself! Even with the slide open it a bad habit!

But as Jimmie "the Tulip" partner Frankie Figs said "there is nothing finer than a lady with a gun!"

Quote PC edited for the Mods!
    palmgopher and goldshellback like this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Outstanding video. I will be Keeping an eye out for the anti-feminists that will come out of the wood work. It happened to Noir, I am sure it will happen to the ladies...

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by onacoma View Post
    Only problem is at 40 the trainer sweep herself! Even with the slide open it a bad habit!

But as Jimmie "the Tulip" partner Frankie Figs said "there is nothing finer than a lady with a gun!"

Quote PC edited for the Mods!
    If you watch the video again she did not sweep herself. The camera angle is at a 90 degree angle to the shooter, she extends her arm straight down range while standing to the side. This would be no differn't if you filmed a firing line from the side.
    bigmacque likes this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

That is really an excellent video!

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob99VMI04 View Post
    If you watch the video again she did not sweep herself. The camera angle is at a 90 degree angle to the shooter, she extends her arm straight down range while standing to the side. This would be no differn't if you filmed a firing line from the side.
    One of the things that has been drumed into my head is on the "Firing Line" you never put you or any part of you in front of a muzzle! She in deed is pointing down range but her hand is in front of the muzzle! I know the slide is locked open, but that is still consider a sweep on the ranges I use. See attached picture!

Muzzling.pdf
    Last edited by onacoma; April 30th, 2013 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Add Picture

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Great video. We need more of this! We need the majority of Americans (who are "on the fence" regarding gun control) to see an accurate representation of the makeup of the gun owning world, and not the warped narrative that the antis have been putting forward.

Administrator
    We absolutely need as many females as possible being introduced to firearms, firearm ownership, & the shooting sports and responsible home and self-defense.
    FACT: They are the MAJOR U.S. Voting block.
    It is mutually beneficial.
    Being "firearm savvy and adept" greatly benefits females as individuals, the American family, and the entire U.S. firearm community in general in addition to the R.K.B.A. for everybody.
    glockman10mm and Lish like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Thanks for posting the video. It's a breath of fresh air with a dash of freedom, opposed to all that has been going on lately.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Distinguished Member
    If these ladies are going to educate, I have to play grammar cop. I thought it was a misprint but is a verbatim quote from the video, "'People in the media and the public in general just really desperately needs an education,' Natalie Foster, CEO and founder of Girl's Guide to Guns, says in the new promotional video for NRAWomen.TV." (sic. - underline and italics mine). We use the third-person plural form of the verb (to need) to modify the plural subject (people and the public).
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Women and guns. That's just a lovely combination. Very very hot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links