Mayors against guns

This is a discussion on Mayors against guns within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I took the time as much I really couldn't stand it to visit their site and find what mayors support taking away our rights. I ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By WHEC724
  • 1 Post By Harryball
  • 1 Post By SigPapa226

Thread: Mayors against guns

Mayors against guns

I took the time as much I really couldn't stand it to visit their site and find what mayors support taking away our rights. I looked at my state and sent a email to them all. I told them that would bypass their city's and not spend a dime at any business within their city. That I would also work hard at telling as many other people to do the same.
    I will e mail as many businesses in their city's as I can letting them know I can no longer patronize their business due to the elected officials in the city where they conduct business stance on my rights I hope others will too

2. Remove Ads

That sounds like a great idea Robby. I know in my area the closest town with an anti mayor is the buffoon Mike 'I'm an IDIOT' McGwinn in Seattle. My Sister lives in a small town north of Seattle. Most of the time when I go down there for a visit I stick close cuz most of the places I might spend a few bucks are within a couple miles of her place. A great business that does support the 2A is Ed's Surplus just off Old Highway 99. I bought stuff at Ed's Surplus since around 1964 when I would ride my 10 speed there when I was just 12 or so. They give a 10% discount to Vets at Ed's Surplus and they are just a more fun place to shop since they are chock full of 'guy stuff'.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    I came across the following sight while researching these buffoons:

Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors -- Stop the Bloomberg Gang!
    84160 and msgt/ret like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby1276 View Post
    I took the time as much I really couldn't stand it to visit their site and find what mayors support taking away our rights. I looked at my state and sent a email to them all. I told them that would bypass their city's and not spend a dime at any business within their city. That I would also work hard at telling as many other people to do the same.
    I will e mail as many businesses in their city's as I can letting them know I can no longer patronize their business due to the elected officials in the city where they conduct business stance on my rights I hope others will too
    I tell them that I will carry in their city, and that there is not a dam thing they can do about it....
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    I tell them that I will carry in their city, and that there is not a dam thing they can do about it....
    That's pretty good actually lol. I like that

Quote Originally Posted by Robby1276 View Post
    I looked at my state and sent a email to them all. I told them that would bypass their city's and not spend a dime at any business within their city. That I would also work hard at telling as many other people to do the same.
    Mayor, City Council, City Attorney, Sheriff, Chief of Police, and key businesses in the area, as well as the usual suspects in the state legislature and Congress. Have been doing this for a few decades, myself. Add to that a good healthy dose of introducing newbies to shooting, to the concepts of security/defense in the hands of citizens given the simple "street" realities of police being only minutes away (presuming one gets the opportunity to make such a call) ... All of it helps, a bit, IMO. And if 100M of us did this, actively, cogently and emphatically making our extreme displeasure understood, I believe it would seriously help.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Mayors against guns

I noticed you used the name they should actually use.
    "The time is now near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves."
    ------------------------------------ George Washington 1776
    Gun free zones
    are safe havens-
    FOR CRIMINALS

Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    Mayors against guns

I noticed you used the name they should actually use.
    Yes I did because there real name say illegal guns which I find ironic that the guns they are after are legal guns. You know and I know that us a smoke screen I tended to persuade uneducated populous that ar's are some how magically illegal and we are common criminals fighting not to give them up. Hence my name change of there group. They against all guns

FYI the above us not meant to sound smart elic. Just my thoughts on it

I just looked to see where in Oklahoma I did not need to spend my money. Guess what, I can go anywhere as there are no Oklahoma Mayors against guns.

I wish and hope that more political attention will be focused on Rawlings (Dallas mayor, noted NJ transplant slimeball [no offense to resident slimeballs of NJ]) beign an active part of this group. As politically mixed as Dallas is, residents who support both parties also are pro 2A.

I want to start my own pro-gun group: American Citizens Against Stupid Nanny State Politicians.

VIP Member
    Not only is the mayor of Durham a member of mayors against guns but the county has a 7.7% tax rate compared to 6.75% to 7% in other counties, and not a penny of it will come from me.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplyte View Post
    I want to start my own pro-gun group: American Citizens Against Stupid Nanny State Politicians.
    You need a name with a better acronym. Like this: Guns Unlimited National Support For Opposing Radical Unconstitutional Senators
    msgt/ret likes this.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

SigPapa226, I have to hand it to you, that one is better.

Links