Magazine PSA..

This is a discussion on Magazine PSA.. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Disclaimer: Some foul language, viewer discretion is advised......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Magazine PSA..

Magazine PSA..

Disclaimer: Some foul language, viewer discretion is advised...

Snub44, WHEC724, darbo and 1 others like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

2. Remove Ads

Makes the point very vividly. I'm almost certain you'll never see it on network t.v. where it needs to be seen by Average Joe and Jane.

You'd be amazed at the power of the internet.
    NONAME762 likes this.

I like it and all, but antis will say "OMG (they say that a lot), there was no reason for him to shoot that first guy so many times! Especially after he was down and defenseless." Then the will hug a tree or something.
    pittypat21 and OD* like this.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Very effective video. How do I find the link so that I can forward it to others.?
    "Do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times. - Gabe Suarez

Good vid. And it's not very far off from a realistic scenario. Now, if he only had his double barreled shotgun...
    Brad426 likes this.
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -- Wyatt Earp

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Good vid. And it's not very far off from a realistic scenario. Now, if he only had his double barreled shotgun...
    Then his wife could've gone out the back door and fired twice into the ether... And it all would have been okay...

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    I like it and all, but antis will say "OMG (they say that a lot), there was no reason for him to shoot that first guy so many times! Especially after he was down and defenseless." Then the will hug a tree or something.
    Due to newly passed legal statutes hugging a tree is considered inappropriate behavior and is punishable by fine and/or jail time.
    Brad426, squid86 and NONAME762 like this.

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    Deffinately makes a very vivid point. This does need to get out for more to see.
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

One thing that seems to be missing is that the average shooter is going to miss a lot of their shots even as close distance,so out of 7 rounds they may hit 4 times if they are lucky.PSA's should be pointing out how many shots are fired in LEO shootings and percentage of shots missed,since the uninformed think LEO's are expert shots
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by commonground View Post
    Very effective video. How do I find the link so that I can forward it to others.?
    Click the title, in white text, at the corner of the video, it will take you to the Youtube page, Click the "Share" link, and youll have options. Or, you can copy the URL from the search bar at the top.
    commonground likes this.

Here is the link..

MB Studio Productions High Capacity Magazine PSA - YouTube
    commonground likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Right click on the video then click on the copy video url, go to your email and right click on the video page and click paste, that will do it.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brad426 View Post
    I think (or presume) Kennydale means these 2 PSA's should get on YouTube and with a case of good luck the vids would go viral!!! If those PSA's were to go viral there wouldn't be thing one the anti's could do to stop it. The more 'Average Americans' that see these vids the better it is all the way around. JOOGO YMMV (Just One Old Guys Opinion-JOOGO)
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint77 View Post
    Click the title, in white text, at the corner of the video, it will take you to the Youtube page, Click the "Share" link, and youll have options. Or, you can copy the URL from the search bar at the top.
    Could you repeat that in OldGuyese please?? To some of us old geesers, me included the phrase *copy and paste* means to copy- drop some dimes in slot push the right buttons and hope it works w/fingers crossed. Paste? Whip out the Elmer's Glue, run a bead along both sides to cement press together and clamp. Leave overnight.

That is Right isn't it??
    msgt/ret and Saint77 like this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links