Uh O, Carney, get me Scarborough on 1 STAT

This is a discussion on Uh O, Carney, get me Scarborough on 1 STAT within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; It would seem that President Zero does not have quite the backing of the American public that he thinks. It seems that 4% of 90% ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By sliderbk
  • 2 Post By BugDude
  • 1 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By BugDude

Thread: Uh O, Carney, get me Scarborough on 1 STAT

It would seem that President Zero does not have quite the backing of the American public that he thinks. It seems that 4% of 90% does not equal much. Math, imagine that, 2 plus 2 equals 4, not SUV's are destroying Mars with global warming.

Obama?s Approval Rating on These Three Issues Has Tanked | TheBlaze.com

No one let Scarborough see this, no telling how insane he might go.
    manolito likes this.

Sadly you won't hear any main stream media or politicians quoting this poll saying "52% of Americans disapprove of Obama's gun policies."
    bigmacque and SmokinFool like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

They're using the "new math". Doesn't add up does it?

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    Sadly you won't hear any main stream media or politicians quoting this poll saying "52% of Americans disapprove of Obama's gun policies."
    Um... How many of that 52% disapprove because he did not... NOT... succeed at getting ahem "common sense" gun control enacted?

The numbers here, at least the part of the actual poll I can see on my phone, don't tell us that...

Also, what I read of the article and the poll, tell me it may not be a "slam dunk" to get 2A (mostly GOP) candidates elected in 2014.

Sure, it's easy to read the poll results as being good for our side... But, don't forget, liberal voters are disappointed with Zero for the opposite reason we are... We hate him for trying, they hate him for failing.

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?
    bigmacque likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

I'm not espousing the merits of this survey as much as I am criticizing the 90% crap liberals are spewing.
    WHEC724 likes this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

It's all in how the question is asked. Use a vague question, and those without know knowledge of the topic cannot give an informed answer. That's how the 90% number came about.

In this poll, the question on 0 and gun control is, "Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling - gun policy?" Boy, is that ambiguous. I'm surprised it's not 90% - with the libs disapproving because he didn't get any more restrictions and the conservatives disapproving because he's trying to.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Of 100% of polls conducted, 47% of those polled say they answered unfaithfully. Of those 47%, 8% find the poll to be skewed.
    Now; 12% of the 100% are considered statistical fliers. When we smooth the bell curve and eliminate the standard deviations, the poll gains accuracy, but only (IF)
    the polls shelf life falls within a 6% margin of error..+- 2% within 48 hrs. Re-Polling accuracy drops to a margin of error of approx 2% depending on the temp/humidity combination.

If we take the poll on Saturday before a big sporting event, we must poll the pollsters to see who they are working for today.

Truth? I saw the sun rise above the horizon this morning.

The Obama administration indicated I should not jump to such a conclusion until they ear mark tax payer dollars to empanel a senate subcommittee in the matter of
    hiring astronomers & physicists who will render a expert opinion on the question of "did this event really take place "or was it simply my extremist view of the sun and MY desire to see it rise?
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Sponsored Links