Defensive Carry banner

LaPierre: 'We will not surrender our guns'

759 views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Warrior1256 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Quite a few people are buying guns that I do not believe they will be too very willing to surrender.

According to the F.B.I. they are getting almost 47,000 Background checks per day.

That is a staggering number...if true.

Reactions: oneshot
#3 ·
I can't believe it, but I've been a proud NRA member for 40 years.

Look, the NRA is not "perfect" (who or what is?). They can sometimes harass you with telemarketing and other such stuff. But the NRA is clearly the most valuable asset we have to help protect our Second Amendment rights.

If you're not a NRA member, then it is imperative that you
JOIN
THE
NRA
NOW!

:usa:

#4 ·
I just wish the NRA would stop mailing me a membership renewal every month.

#8 ·
Quite a few people are buying guns that I do not believe they will be too very willing to surrender.

According to the F.B.I. they are getting almost 47,000 Background checks per day.

That is a staggering number...if true.
I can't believe it, but I've been a proud NRA member for 40 years.

Look, the NRA is not "perfect" (who or what is?). They can sometimes harass you with telemarketing and other such stuff. But the NRA is clearly the most valuable asset we have to help protect our Second Amendment rights.

If you're not a NRA member, then it is imperative that you
JOIN
THE
NRA
NOW!

:usa:
I quit getting those when I re-upped as a life member.
Yeah, but that's much, much better than getting that one notice in the mail telling you when, and where, to turn'em in.

^^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^to all that ^^^^

I had been hoping Wayne would somehow find a renewed vigor in his boldness, take-no-prisoner attitude toward the anti-gunners, and now it appears so.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.