The 25 and under crowd... There's not too many of us

This is a discussion on The 25 and under crowd... There's not too many of us within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Ive been teaching my oldest for just about 2 years now..(will be 5 in May)....took her out today..she got to hold Daddys hands while I ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The 25 and under crowd... There's not too many of us

Ive been teaching my oldest for just about 2 years now..(will be 5 in May)....took her out today..she got to hold Daddys hands while I squeezed 13 off from the G23...she absolutely loved it...and says she wants her own gun when she's old enough. Brings a tear dont it..?

Ive brought several younger people out with me...2 have even gone on to purchasing their own handguns.
    Brad B.

2. Remove Ads

Another thought ill toss in on this and im sure it has been brought why as any youngsters arent into guns $$$$$I see young people at the range and i hear they cant afford to buy just looking.

I make good money not the best and have been buying colts recently as ya have seen in my posts only reason i can is ive been at the same company 9 years to make good money for example...

A NIB Glock 17 goes for 489to round 525 good luck finding the 489 one +tax 29.34 on 489 so you into the 500$$ range just to get the gun

Little johnny makes 10$ a hour works 50 hours a week once the feds state tax and food rent etc etc etc is done he get 50$ spend long time to buy a glock..

Even cheep pistols here or what should be cheep pistol are over priced

Bud I am the epitome of champagne taste on a beer budget.

I have produced a firearm with intent to use it once and exactly once. In that moment all the money I'd ever put into it was well worth every penny.

The fact is I simply don't do a lot of things other people do. I don't drink. I don't eat out. Those 2 factors alone save me a considerable amount of money.

I spend it all on guns. I've often lamented how expensive they are and how small my collection is, but it's something that's important to me.

I'm always looking for the budget alternative. I have a collection of budget alternatives for the most part.

I figure now since I actually have a working set of guns, I can finally start looking to slowly upgrade to some nicer tools. It just takes time.

I hear ya Euclidean ive been wanting a Colt Python since the early 80's when my uncle showed me his and a Nickle plated trooper as long i ahe a trooper but its not that snazzy nickle plated not im at the point i can but the goodies but i guess the wait was worth it

JT
    My understaning is if you want a good Python you need to get an older one. I don't remember what the cut off year is, but I hear the new ones can hold a candle to the older ones.
    Blessed be the Lord my rock who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links