Ex obama secret service exposes gun control agenda

This is a discussion on Ex obama secret service exposes gun control agenda within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I came across this as part of my daily reading of Lewrockwell.com. To think that a secret service agent quit just so he could blow ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By suntzu
  • 4 Post By oakchas
  • 2 Post By zamboni
  • 1 Post By Hopyard
  • 1 Post By ccw9mm

Thread: Ex obama secret service exposes gun control agenda

Ex obama secret service exposes gun control agenda

I came across this as part of my daily reading of Lewrockwell.com. To think that a secret service agent quit just so he could blow the whistle on what the government wants to do and why they're doing it is just amazing. Funny how the main street media isn't reporting it.

Ex Obama Secret Service Exposes Gun Control Agenda

2. Remove Ads

I agree with what he says, but where in the interview did he "blow the whistle" on anything that is not on people's minds? I heard nothing I haven't heard from many people. Sounds like he is stating his opinion on what the Admnistration is doing as opposed to presenting any facts or "smoking gun".

Did I miss something in the interview?
    ElMonoDelMar, Tzadik and CIBMike like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Dan Bongino did not quit the Secret Service to rat out Zero. If he was Secret Service (probably was), he discovered where the money is... He's running for Senate.

Just another politician, one that only has one speech, and he admitted it to the interviewer...

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

did a google and found this?

Dan Bongino?s Home Burglarized Wednesday Night - Severna Park, MD Patch

Someone broke into the home, disarmed the house alarm system and took computers, purses, wallets and “anything valuable,” according to Bongino’s spokeswoman Karla Graham. She added that the break-in occurred while Bongino, his wife and children were sleeping.
    A former Secret Service Man's home is broken into in the middle of the night with the family all asleep without a trace?
    Rock and Glock and ANGLICO like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post

A former Secret Service Man's home is broken into in the middle of the night with the family all asleep without a trace?
    Well, either he wasn't a very good "Secret Agent Man" or someone else is really good at doing searches.

Story doesn't sound credible to me, but that's just MO.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

One needn't look beyond the fervor with which many of the hirelings show themselves to be anti-gunners, via their creation and sponsorship of bills to destroy liberty. No lid gets blown off when simply looking at the voting records for these oath-breakers. No insider knowledge is needed. None of it's really a surprise, at least not to me. What's surprising is that anyone is surprised by such "revelations" that they're exactly what they appear to be.
    BigStick likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I have seen a vid of his public speaking.......some truth we already know but no earth shattering news/dirt on the administration.
    The easy way is always mined.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Well, either he wasn't a very good "Secret Agent Man" or someone else is really good at doing searches. Story doesn't sound credible to me, but that's just MO.
    what . . . . . . . I read it on the world wide web ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post

This really surprises anyone???
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

I love Bongino's speech. He's spot on. Gucciardi's article, although it had a couple factual errors, was also spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinFool View Post
    I love Bongino's speech. He's spot on. Gucciardi's article, although it had a couple factual errors, was also spot on.
    I like a one trick pony, too. once.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    I like a one trick pony, too. once.
    Dan Bongino on the Issues

While I don't agree with Bongino on every issue, he can hardly be called a one trick pony.

Despite living in another state currently, I'm fairly active in the MD GOP so as to save my home state from total ruin. Dan Bongino is a joke, he quit the USSS and ran for the vacant US Senate seat last election (Sarbanes retired) and finished something like 5th in the primary. Rather than follow the reasonable guidance and path of starting in the state house of delegates, he shot for the top and basically wasted everyone's time and money. This is an example of him trying to get his face and name mentioned somewhere. Appearing on any and every cable TV show about the USSS is another thing he's been doing lately as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinFool View Post
    Dan Bongino on the Issues

While I don't agree with Bongino on every issue, he can hardly be called a one trick pony.
    I agree. Anyone in the current political atmosphere willing to protect civil liberties in an open forum shouldn't be dismissed if your into the second amendment.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    I actually liked the video about debating the anti on the same page better! DR

Links