The Bloomberg Clown Show, Coming To A Town Near You

This is a discussion on The Bloomberg Clown Show, Coming To A Town Near You within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Provided you live in a state whose senators supported the failed UBC. Biden, Bloomberg try again on guns 6 months after Newtown...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: The Bloomberg Clown Show, Coming To A Town Near You

VIP Member

The Bloomberg Clown Show, Coming To A Town Near You

Provided you live in a state whose senators supported the failed UBC. Biden, Bloomberg try again on guns 6 months after Newtown
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

2. Remove Ads

To be honest, I hope they keep it fresh in the minds of the sleeping giant. Clinton found out the hard way, O will to....
    Warrior1256, OD* and mg27 like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

The article said this:

The failed bipartisan bill—crafted by Sens. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., and Pat Toomey, R-Pa.—would have extended background checks to all commercial gun purchases, preventing people with criminal records from buying guns. President Barack Obama called its failure "shameful" and vowed to continue the fight for the legislation; though, since then the White House has remained largely silent on the issue. It's unlikely that the Republican-controlled House would ever support a similar measure.
    So, if I read that right, all police department and military purchases of firearms would have to involve a background check. Some of the cities with MAIG member mayors, if the purchase is being done in their name, for the police department say, would pass the NICS check.

Now, I know this is a misstatement by Yayhoo's News... but I wonder if it's intentional? Regardless, I don't think the Blooming Idiot, and Chug a Lug Joe will get anywhere but maybe a long bus ride... And the Yayhoos can report more on it.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Which begs the question about how many commercial purchases have resulted in people doing stupid stuff with a gun? There must be a legit reason right? I wonder if Coach Gun Joe's gonna do his shotgun gig during the clown show?
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    I pose a question "was the cronut named after Mayor Bloomberg". He's a nut that keeps standing around crowing-----mmm very interesting

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    Instead of Bloomberg Clown show shouldn't it be Bloomberg Midget show?

Just sayin'
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

Senior Member Array Warrior1256's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    To be honest, I hope they keep it fresh in the minds of the sleeping giant. Clinton found out the hard way, O will to....
    Absolutely right! Besides, considering all of the MAIG members that have been convicted of felonies to date Bloomie should get his own house in order before telling the rest of us what to do.
    CIBMike likes this.

The tour, called "No More Names: The National Drive to Reduce Gun Violence," will travel to states to thank senators who supported the failed background check bill, as well as to pressure senators who voted against it.
    I say: get all of their names; remember them well, for when the time comes. They're gunnin' for our liberties. Treat them accordingly ... every last one of them.
    Last edited by ccw9mm; June 13th, 2013 at 01:05 AM. Reason: spelling
    shadowwalker, Fast Cloud and mg27 like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Pennywise... That's all I've got to say.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Excellent Title!!!!. The Truth is what it is!!. Both are Clowns and a Disgrace to America.

Lives saved by people having firearms would way outnumber a busload or two. Maybe we can put together an Amtrak convoy and fill it with those who don't make the news but are still alive to give thanks to those who don't want to destroy the Constitution.
    mg27 likes this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

I hope their AC breaks on the bus and its 95*. Maybe a few flat tires along the way too.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

I don't condone what Snowden did, but why should he be considered any more treasonous than these clowns? These bozos see nothing wrong with trampling all over our Constitution.
    ccw9mm and mg27 like this.
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Benjamin Franklin

"Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity."

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    These nut jobs will never stop trying to destroy what they can't understand. It's who they are.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjr_Fail View Post
    I don't condone what Snowden did, but why should he be considered any more treasonous than these clowns? These bozos see nothing wrong with trampling all over our Constitution.
    Divulge broad law-breaking via 100% scans on everyone's phone records for no legitimate, warrantable reason? Treasonous, apparently.

Crimes against the Constitution, though? Just another day at the office.

Mjr_Fail likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links