Pro gun protest

Pro gun protest

This is a discussion on Pro gun protest within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; On sat 6/15 there will be a protest of an anti gun protest in Brattleboro Vermont @the commons park on the north end of town ...

Thread: Pro gun protest

Pro gun protest

On sat 6/15 there will be a protest of an anti gun protest in Brattleboro Vermont @the commons park on the north end of town at7pm. Were gona overwhelm them with numbers and the truth. It seems the antis think we need to ban semi-autos, magazines, and have licenses to own firearms, ETC. If your in the area stop by and join in.

Just don't tread on their right to free speech.

You wouldn't want them blocking your signs, yelling over your speakers, etc.

A large enough presence of numbers, should show them where the majority stand...

Good luck!

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Wouldn't it help more if it was posted here Gun Owners of Vermont | Dedicated to a no-compromise position against gun control to let folks know about it?
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    Good luck, the truth does not support their agenda. They are not interested in learning the truth about guns.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

VIP Member
    How did it go?
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Well last night was interesting. There were about 50 anti gun people there. One of the speakers was my state rep. He was kind of shocked when he saw me. He is kind of nervous when I was doing a vid of him. Guess im going to run for the Vermont house next election. We didn't post the rally on our website because we wanted it to be a surprise. We will be posting it on our website sometime this week. We did find out they are being supported by the New England coalition to prevent handgun violence AKA the Brady bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Just don't tread on their right to free speech.

You wouldn't want them blocking your signs, yelling over your speakers, etc.

A large enough presence of numbers, should show them where the majority stand...

Good luck!

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?
    We didn't try to block there speeches. A bunch of us just kind of wandered around the park taking pictures and writing down things. That really makes them wonder. In Vermont we kind of have peaceful protests.

Sponsored Links