Here we go again.

Here we go again.

This is a discussion on Here we go again. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well "Shotgun" Joe Biden is stirring the pot again in D.C. today. He's bringing gun control legislation back to the table(not that it was ever ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Here we go again.

Here we go again.

Well "Shotgun" Joe Biden is stirring the pot again in D.C. today. He's bringing gun control legislation back to the table(not that it was ever taken off the table). I was going to send out letters and emails in July, but I am going to have to push up the time table. I have come to the conclusion politicians are really tiresome.

Distinguished Member Array miller_man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoplyte View Post
    Well "Shotgun" Joe Biden is stirring the pot again in D.C. today. He's bringing gun control legislation back to the table(not that it was ever taken off the table). I was going to send out letters and emails in July, but I am going to have to push up the time table. I have come to the conclusion politicians are really tiresome.
    Absolutely! Yep, time to rip off some emails.
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

Let's not waste time dealing with the economy, the budget, the war on terror(stupid name) or immigration. Let's punish the law abiding so we can ignore the law breaking.
    wmhawth and msgt/ret like this.

A good example of "Wag the Dog."
    Snub44, Badey and msgt/ret like this.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Distinguished Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar
    Governments are unable to control the "out of control"...There for they go after those who WILL comply.

The analogy I like is the speed trap. Ever see a speed trap set up in the poorest of neighborhoods? Of course not; the people there probably will not pay the fine.

or....

Ever see a sobriety checkpoint setup down the road from the Elks, Moose, FOP? Hmmmm? Wonder why not?..seems like a lot of impaired drivers are leaving those places at 1am.

For those with an ear to hear; hear.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

Quote Originally Posted by slugger6 View Post
    A good example of "Wag the Dog."
    It's time to box the "dogs" about the ears, for awhile, to help them remember who they work for and of their sworn oaths to protect and defend the Constitution instead of what they typically choose to do (lie, cheat and steal with respect to those liberties).
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    My father always told me,"You have to hit em where it hurts!" After enough career politicians get unelected and have to live,and work, like common folk, maybe they'll get the message. It's worth a try!

Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    My father always told me,"You have to hit em where it hurts!" After enough career politicians get unelected and have to live,and work, like common folk, maybe they'll get the message. It's worth a try!
    Were that it would be true... Alas... no politician at the federal level will ever have to "work" for a living... They will always have their title. And if you don't know just how special they are, they'll be certain to tell you just how un "common" they are... And you can't hit them where it hurts, because all are wealthy, or will be, in or out of office...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Senior Member Array Warrior1256's Avatar
    Yeah, it never stops. Time to start calling and e-mailing reps and senators again.

However, I am looking forward to the next installment of self defense advise from Uncle Joe, I haven't had a really good belly laugh lately.
    Stoveman and msgt/ret like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    However, I am looking forward to the next installment of self defense advise from Uncle Joe, I haven't had a really good belly laugh lately.

So is YouTube....

VIP Member
    I think i'll go out on the deck and fire a shot or two
    Warrior1256 likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    I think i'll go out on the deck and fire a shot or two
    Now this sounds like a great idea.

Senior Member Array elmacgyver0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Were that it would be true... Alas... no politician at the federal level will ever have to "work" for a living... They will always have their title. And if you don't know just how special they are, they'll be certain to tell you just how un "common" they are... And you can't hit them where it hurts, because all are wealthy, or will be, in or out of office...
    How true.

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Biden is grabbing onto anything that might be of future importance in the future in an effort to change his legacy to anything other than to go down in history as the dumbest Vice President ever. In my opinion he has shown that he is far dumber than three others that were a laughing stock while in office, Mondale, Quayle, and Gore
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

OK.....I am confused.....
    Watch this video:
    "The key to freedom is the ability to defend yourself"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links