Chuck Woolery on Saving The Second Amendment

This is a discussion on Chuck Woolery on Saving The Second Amendment within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just thought I'd share.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Chuck Woolery on Saving The Second Amendment

Distinguished Member

Just thought I'd share....

----------------------------------------------------------
    The Second Amendment *IS* Homeland Security
    --------------------- Μολὼν λαβέ ----------------------

no one could have said it better

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Well done!
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    You da man Chuck!

Somewhere Near Lucky Ned Pepper's Hideout
    President Chuck. I like it.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    I thought Chuck died years ago. Unfortunately, his facts about ammo shortages are urban legend. Hoarding is wholly responsible for the shortage. From Federal, Winchester and Remington reps, ammo factories can only up their capacity by five percent but the demand has been up 300 percent. Government ammo isn't manufactured in the same factories as those that build consumer ammo. The ten billion rnds. The G'ment ordered is over a ten yr. period.

.22 caliber is hardly a defensive rnd. Yet try to find some. People are just buying it all because it used to be cheap. Ditto 9 mm. Funny how my local farm store has a ton of .380 at 24 bucks a box and ditto .45 at close to 40 bucks a box. All the .44 mag you can carry at ridiculous prices. 17 mm up the kazoo. Too bad they only have single shot rifles that shoot it.
    finst3r and Tzadik like this.

Distinguished Member Array dben002's Avatar
    And I bet you all thought he was just another game show pretty face host..........Go Chuckey....Go.....
    There are two types of people who carry concealed weapons...Responsible ones and Irresponsible ones...which are you...

VIP Member
    Chuck Woolery for President
    Chuck Norris for Vice-President
    A Chuck/Chuck Ticket
    I have a new respect for Chuck i never would have known
    maniacmechanic likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Senior Member Array Warrior1256's Avatar
    Glad to hear that he is one of us. We need more media and entertainment people on our side, we certainly have enough against us.

I'm so used to anti-gun rhetoric from celebrities that I'm always actually shocked when I see something like this. In a good way, though.
    Every day without a negligent discharge is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    Chuck Woolery for President
    Chuck Norris for Vice-President
    A Chuck/Chuck Ticket
    I have a new respect for Chuck i never would have known
    And Paula Deen, sec. of state

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Chuck for President
    Chuck Norris for VP
    Uncle Ted for Defense

Well said on almost everything he said.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunGeezer View Post
    I thought Chuck died years ago. Unfortunately, his facts about ammo shortages are urban legend. Hoarding is wholly responsible for the shortage. From Federal, Winchester and Remington reps, ammo factories can only up their capacity by five percent but the demand has been up 300 percent. Government ammo isn't manufactured in the same factories as those that build consumer ammo. The ten billion rnds. The G'ment ordered is over a ten yr. period.

.22 caliber is hardly a defensive rnd. Yet try to find some. People are just buying it all because it used to be cheap. Ditto 9 mm. Funny how my local farm store has a ton of .380 at 24 bucks a box and ditto .45 at close to 40 bucks a box. All the .44 mag you can carry at ridiculous prices. 17 mm up the kazoo. Too bad they only have single shot rifles that shoot it.
    ATK is one of the largest suppliers of ammo, 5.56 and 7.62, to the government but they also produce other ammunition brands to include Federal Premium, CCI, Fusion, Speer Ammo, Speer Bullets, Estate Cartridge and Blazer at other plants. The DHS has contracted with ATK to purchase the majority of the 10B rounds ofJHP, that is not authorized for use by any branch of the military, to bolster their present stockpile of at least 220,000,000 rounds presently held in reserve. ATK produces in excess of 1.5 billion rounds per year, not to mention the production by other domestic and foreign producers.

We fight for our individual rights and to hoard, if one so chooses, is his/ her right to do so as you would have done if you had had the opportunity and known a shortage was evident. We don't have a major shortage in my area, there is plenty of ammo if you are willing to pay the price. I bought .22LR rifle yesterday, 520 rounds for $29.95 about $13.00 over last years price. Did I need .22LR? No, and guess you would label me a hoarder for exercising my right. I have bought ammo at least twice per month, in excess of my need, for over thirty years (30+). I also hoard food, medical supplies, gas and LP gas for any possible unplanned emergency.
    gtfoxy likes this.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    wow. here in Alaska .22lr are going for 70.00 to 100.00 a brick if you can find it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links