Defensive Carry banner

The Story P. Morgan won't tell you!

1K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  onacoma 
#1 ·
Reactions: Voice and RicT
#2 ·
We aren't Britain. We do not believe what our government tries to feed us..

Reactions: archer51 and OD*
#3 ·
Brits were largely unarmed before the ban of 1997, when a total of 162,000 handguns and 700 tons of ammunition were turned in by 57,000 subjects nationwide. This represents one person for every 960 Brits. They have never been a nation of handgun owners.

Reactions: OldVet
#14 ·
Before each and every federal election I have checked each incumbents past bill sponsorship/vote on major issues and all first time candidates campaign platforms. Does it help, yes but not in all cases, Marco Rubio is a good example and has proved that he is not true to his word many times.

I have come to the conclusion that if they are an incumbent I will vote for his/her opponent or the first time candidate in the primaries. Even if the incumbent wins it does send him a message, especially if he wins by a very narrow margin. I am a republican, would I vote for an independent or a Tea-party person? Yep, in a heartbeat.
I can not recall one elected official from my district that has even made a feeble attempt to carry out his campaign promises in the 30 years that I have voted in this district. The worst of the worst is Alcee Hastings.

#18 ·
I think our laws are based on the old English Blackstone laws, or at least can trace their roots to it.

However, our Constitutional rights are not laws, but rights. Not negotiable or up for debate.

Laws change and can be changed.

Reactions: Ghost1958
#19 ·
I believe our government will never stop the attempts at taking away the guns. The only good politician would be the one you forced into office kicking and screaming.

#22 ·
What we need is not complacency or watchfulness. Instead we need all of us that rise up when the gun grabs start to now that most of that has been pushed back for a time to start a hard push for our pro A reps to go on the attack to repeal as many gun laws and fed regs as possible. Actually demand that they do. Or else.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.