Defensive Carry banner

WOW! Second Amendment Supporters "Are Going to Hell"

4K views 91 replies 68 participants last post by  Eagleks 
#1 ·
#36 ·
How dare they condemn us for being prepared and willing to defend ourselves from the bad guys and nut cases in society.
Exactly.

I'm prepared to stand for my right to life and my right to protect it, against all comers, in any way I can. And if that shoves a violent felon into the hole, so be it. None of that has anything to do with violent felons existing in this world. Predators always have, so long as their have been sheep. But that hardly means we need be willing sacrificial lambs, simply be comes some illogical, brain-dead liberty-hater demands we do so. Not in this lifetime. Even if it kills them.

#40 ·
"I'm not an ordained minister; I'm not a theologian, but these guys are going to hell."
I don't believe she's qualified to make this statement. It's not something she'd know.
What, we're going to Hades because she says so?

It's fair to say she absolutely isn't qualified. The job's already taken by one far more competent and sentient than she.

#39 · (Edited by Moderator)
I knew it,all you gun nuts are headed for the heat. Here is your song unless you give up those weapons.

#42 ·
It is funny how the "progressives" and "liberals" are supposed to be the party of tolerance. When in reality the only things they "tolerate" are killing babies and letting Joe marry Larry.

#43 ·
NEA = National Education Association
NEA <> National Brainwashing Society

Or, does it? I'm confused. :confused:

Brainwashing, def: noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

Systematic effort to destroy an individual's former loyalties and beliefs and to substitute loyalty to a new ideology or power. It has been used by religious cults as well as by radical political groups.

The techniques of brainwashing usually involve isolation from former associates and sources of information; an exacting regimen calling for absolute obedience and humility; strong social pressures and rewards for cooperation; physical and psychological punishments for noncooperation, including social ostracism and criticism, deprivation of food, sleep, and social contacts, bondage, and torture; and constant reinforcement.

Its effects are sometimes reversed through deprogramming, which combines confrontation and intensive psychotherapy.​

#45 ·
This woman's sacrilegious and stupid comments should be the last straw for any NEA member who believes in the Second Amendment. Tell every teacher you know to drop their membership in the NEA, which has gone completely wacko leftist.

#48 ·
Yikes! This is the answer to common liberal questions like "Who needs 30 rounds?" or "Who needs an AR-15?" or "Why do you carry a gun?" This intense and animalistic hatred is just building and being fomented that it cannot stay contained for much longer. It'll have to explode sooner or later.

In the mean time, if I am going to hell......I'll follow Bobaflex

#52 ·
I wish I could say "whatever. I don't care what this woman thinks." As far as her opinion on a personal level, I don't care.

However, when she uses her platform to PUSH her opinion, well, that strikes me as a different scenario.

#53 ·
Yup. People can marinate in their own juices 'til it kills them. Buy 10ac, spout it all 'til they're blue in the face, then rot, for all we care.

But when they dare push liberty hatred and destruction of the Constitution upon us all, they're threatening us all. And that's just not right.

#54 ·
Let me first admit I haven't watched the video (religious nutjobs aggrovate me), but I'm going to assume since she's talking of Hell that she means Christianity.

Now I'm far from being a religious person in any manner... but I do wonder where she is getting this from. If I recall correctly, in the times of Christ, there was quite a bit of support for armaments.

For example here.. the classic Luke 22:36 (which I believe a member here has in their signature): "He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

If you look at the full context, Jesus is indeed telling his disciples that they will need armaments (swords at the time). So.. how exactly does this logic of guns = hell apply?

What cracks me up is how "read the Bible and follow it" is used when it's favorable, and "well the Bible isn't always right" is when it's not convenient.

#69 ·
Or, put up more "Lawful carry of firearms acceptable on these premises" signs around schools, with a subscript below it reading, "If you can read this, thank a veteran and everyone else who has fought (and possibly died) for your right to defend your own life.."

#71 ·
My bet: because I say so, she's going to not get promoted, for certain. Because I say so. The hiring gods have preordained it. :tongue:

Of course, once her establishment's movers & shakers get done with the fallout from her thoughtless, careless, politically-motivated, uneducated comments, it's entirely possible they'll decide for her.

#75 ·
For decades the NEA spares no effort to remove any/all mentions & reference of prayer, God, the Bible and its Commandments from our schools & culture. Yet now assumes the authority & audacity to claim knowledge of Hell's Membership List?!? It's an obvious case of someone being educated well beyond... their intelligence.

Reactions: ppkheat
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.