Defensive Carry banner

WOW! Second Amendment Supporters "Are Going to Hell"

4K views 91 replies 68 participants last post by  Eagleks 
#1 ·
#76 ·
This lady is a real looney. Our founding fathers had the foresight to tell the newly formed government that they are not to infringe on what God gave us as a means of protecting ourselves from tyrants like her. The entire constitution is divinely inspired, including the 2A. Fortunately for this idiot, her hate speech and lies are protected under another divinely inspired part of the constitution, the 1st amendment. We are the protectors of a God given divinely inspired document, defenders of truth and justice, protectors of the supreme law of the land. We will not be looked down upon for that you kook, it's people like you full of hate and lies that go to hell, enjoy the trip.

#79 ·
I got news for them ...Im already Here ......117 degrees the last few days .....Dealing with all the Anti 2nd amendment activists !:mad:

I will be easy to recognize, I will be wearing the High Capacity 9mm, and the sticker that says " Not legal in California ":salook:

#80 ·
#82 ·
Well, in fairness, I don't think either a minister's or theologian's declarations on such a topic would be all that useful, either.
But, a proper minister and a trained theologian would both be wise enough to shrug and say "I dunno if you're going to Hell. It's not something I'd know"

Reactions: Jeanlouise
#83 ·
The sad thing is that I'm positive she didn't misspeak. I think she believes exactly what she said, which betrays her ignorance of history, the Constitution, firearms, and theology. It only takes three strikes to be called out so she has a spare. Hopefully her career will be over soon, although I'm not going to hold my breath for it to happen. Those union types stick together like grains of starchy cooked rice.

#86 ·
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”
—Luke 22:36, NIV

So are you going to argue with this stage idiot claim this or going to read and listen to Christ Himself?

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”
—Luke 22:36, NIV

#87 ·
We have already surrendered and elected a government that 70% do not even believe in the Constitution. We have a president that in his own words said it was out dated ,not relevant and did not apply to him. Followed by an AG Holder that for a life time has made it clear there is no 2nd amendment.
So argue about it all you want you do lost this one

#88 ·
Interesting notion: believing the right to life and liberty equates to "going to H"; believing anyone has any right to dictate terms to other citizens that they don't have any right to life or liberty, or to protect it; believing it's a crime to protect innocent life and withstand/survive predation.

Seems clear to me that, if anyone's "going to H" it is people subscribing to such dangerous hubris to believe they have any authority or right to dictate such terms to others in any manner such as that.

This is exactly the sort of lunacy and insanity we have to deal with, folks. Study it, know it, treat it for what it is (instead of what you'd prefer it to be).

#90 ·
Some have stated humanity is like a virus. If that's so, then such elements are among the most virulent strains.

No doubt.

#92 ·
They'll be there long before us, for telling so many lies ... and putting so many unnecessarily at risk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.