Defensive Carry banner

WOW! Second Amendment Supporters "Are Going to Hell"

4K views 91 replies 68 participants last post by  Eagleks 
#1 ·
#6 ·
It is my belief that all of those who trust in Jesus Christ to save them from their sins will go to Heaven. Support of the 2A is not a condition.

#10 ·
I'll see you there!

Reactions: BigJon10125
#16 ·
Yea, and then show me where the federal government is supposed to even be involved in education in the Constitution.

#15 ·
I think what the NRA failed to report on was that after that remark, she went on to compliment the wonderful craftsmanship of the handbasket she invited to speak at.

#18 ·
And if they have a "No Guns" sign, there will be yet another place I won't do business with.

Reactions: Brad426
#19 ·
The interesting thing is that the same people who are generally anti-gun ("liberals" and "progressives") are also generally anti-religion. That's obviously a generalization, but I personally believe this is true more often than not. Having said that, I'm would guess there are a fair number of Democrats who are pro-religion and possibly even pro-gun, but focus on the "what's in it for me?" aspect when making their political decisions.

Anyway, an interesting observation. It almost appears to be more of a "conservative threat" to those of us who have some type of a "morality filter" as part of our way of thinking and acting (which is likely few of those "progressive activists"). Personally, I believe that focusing on efforts like gun control that have nothing to do with the root cause of the violence problem in our society is immoral, so those politicians and advocates are the ones that need to fear the toasty afterlife (but not like this :31: ).

Reactions: NONAME762
#20 ·
I am not sure where I will go when my time is up, but if it is in Hell most of those anti-gun freaks will be there before me since I have a gun to protect myself & family from BG's.

:danceban:

#24 ·
So that I have this right. I believe in freedom and for that I am going to hell?? Should I carry a jaw bone of an ass, would that work for her..

#25 ·
Yep, probably going, but it won't be for supporting 2A, that's for sure.

#27 ·
An engineer dies and reports to the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter checks his dossier and says, "You're an engineer you're in the wrong place."

So the engineer reports to the Gates of Hell and is welcomed. Soon, the engineer becomes rather dissatisfied with the level of comfort in Hell; he begins to design and build improvements. Shortly thereafter, Hell has air conditioning, flush toilets, and escalators. Needless to say, the engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day, God calls Satan and says, "So, how are things in Hell?"

Satan replies, "Hey, things are going great. We've got air conditioning, flush toilets, and escalators. And, there's no telling what this engineer is going to come up with next."

"What! You've got an engineer? That's a mistake - he should never have been sent to Hell... send him to me."

"Not a chance! I like having an engineer on the staff, and I'm keeping him!"

God insists, "Send him back or I'll sue."

Satan laughs uproariously and answers, "Yeah, right. And where are you going to get a lawyer?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.