WOW! Second Amendment Supporters "Are Going to Hell"

This is a discussion on WOW! Second Amendment Supporters "Are Going to Hell" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; These anti-gun freaks really get on my last nerve sometimes. How dare they condemn us for being prepared and willing to defend ourselves from the ...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: WOW! Second Amendment Supporters "Are Going to Hell"

These anti-gun freaks really get on my last nerve sometimes. How dare they condemn us for being prepared and willing to defend ourselves from the bad guys and nut cases in society.

From the NRA site: NEA Vice President: NRA, Second Amendment Supporters "Are Going to Hell"
    Kennydale, ccw9mm and ANGLICO like this.
    The three most important components of stopping power are: bullet placement, bullet placement, bullet placement.
    -Evan Marshall

Distinguished Member
    My guess is she will end up there and will blame the NRA and all gun owners.
    EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

That hurts my feelings.

I let her know it hurt my feelings here:

http://www.nea.org/home/827.htm
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

I love Tiberius/Maggie.

I'm offended. Should I sue?
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

You'd think such a hate-filled statement would cause her to lose her position. I guess that tells you a lot about the NEA.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    It is my belief that all of those who trust in Jesus Christ to save them from their sins will go to Heaven. Support of the 2A is not a condition.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

OD*
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Wow, I guess having Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior won't save me anymore.

See you gentlemen (and ladies) in hell.
    "Holy crap, what a turd that thing was. I love Ruger, but man, the first time I pulled the trigger I thought I was going to have a birthday before it broke. " - Yarg28

Yes my dear we will be waiting for you there. Buaaahhhaaaaaahhh!!!
    Warrior1256 likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

I'll see you there!
    BigJon10125 likes this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OD* View Post
    Save me a seat!
    OD* likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Someone failed civics, political science, and American history classes... No wonder the indoctrination... err education system is doomed.
    WHEC724 likes this.

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar
    Well,if i'm dead,chances are,i won't know it,anyway.That's about all i would say to them.

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    I think what the NRA failed to report on was that after that remark, she went on to compliment the wonderful craftsmanship of the handbasket she invited to speak at.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.--->Herbert Spencer

Springfield xd 45, Sig Sauer SP2022(9mm),Remington 700(.308), Yugo M10 variant w/IZH Kobra optic,...and lots of ammo for all of 'em.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Links