A virtual President's view on the 2nd admendment .....

A virtual President's view on the 2nd admendment .....

This is a discussion on A virtual President's view on the 2nd admendment ..... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; GUNS (Virtual State of the Union 2013) - YouTube...

Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Cheesewiz
  • 1 Post By GunGeezer
  • 1 Post By ksholder
  • 1 Post By ccw9mm
  • 1 Post By ccw9mm

Thread: A virtual President's view on the 2nd admendment .....

  1. #1
    Member Array Cheesewiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    408

    A virtual President's view on the 2nd admendment .....

    ANGLICO likes this.

  2. #2
    VIP Member Array Welder516's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    7,648
    Would be nice ........ And hope you have cooled off from the other day
    Christian Family Man

  3. #3
    Member Array Cheesewiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    Would be nice ........ And hope you have cooled off from the other day
    Thanks for the kind words but its been brutal ....120,118,117,113 depends on where you are in elevation. Sunday I worked 15 hours from 92-118 degrees

    What doesn't kill me makes me stronger ....Im still here :)

  4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,249
    Great post!! Should be required viewing for the real Congress!
    SmokinFool likes this.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Array Tzadik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, Virginia
    Posts
    623
    There was a sticky on this at one time


    Interesting video that everyone should watch.

  7. #6
    VIP Member Array ksholder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,287
    Good stuff. Too bad it is fiction.
    SmokinFool likes this.
    "I've noticed that everyone that is pro-abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan

    "When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

    You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

  8. #7
    VIP Member Array searcher 45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    4,457
    I voted for him for president again and again and again, was afraid my vote would not be counted so I voted again and again, thought maybe the neighbor's vote would not be counted so I voted again and again, i"m so glad now, I get my virtual phone!!!!!!!!!
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

  9. #8
    VIP Member Array ccw9mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    36,331
    Been stated before, but it's still a stellar and concise statement on the rationale of the 2A, of liberties, and of the state of affairs with respect to liberty destruction and oath breaking by our hirelings. Great statement on citizenship and our responsibilities as sovereign states.
    SmokinFool likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

  10. #9
    Member Array Cheesewiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by searcher 45 View Post
    I voted for him for president again and again and again, was afraid my vote would not be counted so I voted again and again, thought maybe the neighbor's vote would not be counted so I voted again and again, i"m so glad now, I get my virtual phone!!!!!!!!!

    I use to live in Illinois, north of Chicago and the saying was " Vote early and often " LOl

  11. #10
    VIP Member Array SmokinFool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Good stuff. Too bad it is fiction.
    I keep waiting for one of the "real politicians" to stand up and give a speech like this one. Guess I'll be waiting a long, long time. None of them seem to have the courage to actually tell it like it is.

  12. #11
    VIP Member Array ccw9mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    36,331
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinFool View Post
    I keep waiting for one of the "real politicians" to stand up and give a speech like this one. Guess I'll be waiting a long, long time. None of them seem to have the courage to actually tell it like it is.
    Ron Paul did, on many subjects. He was ignored, for the most part, speaking into empty chambers while the critters were sleeping (deal making) elsewhere.
    SmokinFool likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

  13. #12
    VIP Member Array SmokinFool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Ron Paul did, on many subjects. He was ignored, for the most part, speaking into empty chambers while the critters were sleeping (deal making) elsewhere.
    Very true. How could I have forgotten Ron Paul? Hopefully his son will keep walking in his father's footsteps. And even more hopefully, more politicians will wake up from the fog of their current existence and remember that they were elected to represent THE PEOPLE, and to protect and defend the Constitution.

  14. #13
    VIP Member Array ANGLICO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.
    Posts
    4,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Been stated before, but it's still a stellar and concise statement on the rationale of the 2A, of liberties, and of the state of affairs with respect to liberty destruction and oath breaking by our hirelings. Great statement on citizenship and our responsibilities as sovereign states.
    Gee, I can't even remember how many times I have taken the Oath of Office - but, I know That I Did Not Untake It, Ever! You are either 'in' or 'out'. (NSA - Did you get that!)

    Note: Fort Mead, we know where that is.............................................
    Socialism Kills! Time proven, with a very large body count! We are a Constitutional Republic....... not a Democracy, get it correct!

    Don't be mistaken for a Gecko45: http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

    ANGLICO Images

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •