A LEO survey

This is a discussion on A LEO survey within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; PoliceOne's Gun Control Survey: 11 key lessons from officers' perspectives...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NONAME762
  • 1 Post By Warrior1256

Thread: A LEO survey

2. Remove Ads

Cool

Well I for one like the way this turned out for the regular folks in the USA. Tho while 15,000 vetted LE is a goodly number I'd prefer to see a larger number like 100K to see an even larger cross section across all 50 states.

If memory serves me the survey done at 29 Palms "would you fire on Americans who wouldn't turn over their guns?"
    Didn't sound as good for us as this more recent LE survey did. Kudos to the OP for bringing this to our attention.

HUA
    Last edited by NONAME762; July 4th, 2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: 0ops
    Kennydale likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Well it doesn't matter what LEO, Judges, Legislators, or common people think......

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!! Wanna change it start a revolution and win and then you can write whatever constitution you want.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Intriguing article. OP, thank you for posting this.

Good stuff. I think we should randomly select 537 of these officers to replace Congress and the President and VP. I'm pretty confident they'd do a better job.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Quote Originally Posted by tangoseal View Post
    Well it doesn't matter what LEO, Judges, Legislators, or common people think......

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!! Wanna change it start a revolution and win and then you can write whatever constitution you want.
    They've already placed severe restrictions on the 2A, the "revolution" has been well under way for decades.

Good info, thanks for posting it.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Senior Member Array Warrior1256's Avatar
    I was in law enforcement for 29 years so it will come as no suprise that I am very pro-cop. The results of this survey just comfirms why I feel about cops the way that I do.
    USM1976 likes this.

Links